Diablo IV Strongholds: All Stronghold Locations & How To Beat
Diablo IV Strongholds – Strongholds in Diablo 4 are areas of the map infested with demons, and it’s up to players to clear them out. These marked red skull areas can be found across the game’s five zones. Strongholds are typically solitary experiences with only party members being able to join.
Every stronghold has its own unique story, objectives, bosses, and puzzle mechanics. Players are rewarded for defeating demons and clearing out each stronghold. The rewards vary depending on the stronghold, and can include becoming a player-friendly town, a dungeon, a side quest hub, or revealing a Legion Event.
Once a stronghold is cleared out, it becomes a public space where other players can be seen. However, the number of players is limited to maintain the game’s theme of isolation. Clearing each stronghold grants the player renown. Get ready to fight demons and reap rewards in Diablo Strongholds!
Diablo IV Strongholds List
The full Diablo IV Stronghold, locations are as follows:
- Malnok – Found in the Fractured Peak
- Nostrava – Found in the Fractured Peak
- Kor Dragan – Found in the Fractured Peak
- Hope’s Light – Found in the Scosglen
Diablo IV Strongholds Map
Diablo IV Strongholds Walkthroughs Playlist
- Diablo IV Best Builds: Sorceress, Barbarian, Druid, Rogue, and Necromancer
- Diablo IV Crafting: A Guide To Creating and Upgrading Items
- Diablo IV Mounts: A Complete Guide To Pets & Horses
- Diablo IV Farming Guide: The 5 Best Ways To Get Legendary Items Quick
- Diablo IV Waypoints: All Waypoint Locations Guide
- Diablo IV Monsters: Complete Guide to Enemies and Boss Fights
- Diablo IV Strongholds: All Stronghold Locations & How To Beat
- Diablo IV Altars of Lilith Statue Guide: How to Find All 28 Locations
- Diablo IV Silent Chests: How To Get Whispering Keys
- Diablo IV Classes: A Complete Guide To All Skills & Abilities
For more useful and helpful RE4 Remake guides, check out our Resident Evil 4 Remake Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets.