Diablo IV Waypoints: All Waypoint Locations Guide
Diablo IV Waypoints – Discovering the vast world of Diablo 4 beta is an exhilarating experience. However, if you’re tired of running around and want to explore faster, then finding waypoints is a great way to fast travel to your desired destination. These waypoints are located in cities and villages, and discovering them will enable you to traverse the map quickly. You can even fast travel from dungeons, which is incredibly helpful when your inventory is full of loot.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to find all seven waypoints available in Diablo 4 beta and how to use them to fast travel. If you’re interested in learning more about the beta, be sure to check out our guides on emotes, solving the Secrets of the Spring riddle, and discovering all the dungeons.
Diablo 4 Waypoints: How to Find Them
To locate the waypoints, look for the icon on the map that looks like a triangle inside a circle, except for the one in Kyovashad that looks like a little building as it’s the capital. There are currently seven waypoints available in Diablo 4 beta, and you can find them in the following locations:
- Bear Tribe Refuge
Once you find a waypoint, interact with it, and it will turn blue, indicating that it’s active. After that, you can fast travel within the city or village you’re in, to other waypoints and from the wilderness.
How to Fast Travel in Diablo 4
To fast travel, open up your map and select a waypoint, or open up a portal to the capital by pressing T (or down on the D-pad). The latter is especially useful if you’re in a dungeon because you can quickly store or sell your loot and return to where you left off. With these tips, you can easily navigate Diablo 4’s vast world and reach your destination in no time.
Diablo IV Waypoints Map
Discovering waypoints and fast travel in Diablo 4 beta is essential for players who want to explore the game’s world quickly. Follow our guide to find all the waypoints and learn how to use them to fast travel. Don’t forget to check out our other guides to make the most of your Diablo 4 beta experience.
- Diablo IV Best Builds: Sorceress, Barbarian, Druid, Rogue, and Necromancer
- Diablo IV Crafting: A Guide To Creating and Upgrading Items
- Diablo IV Mounts: A Complete Guide To Pets & Horses
- Diablo IV Farming Guide: The 5 Best Ways To Get Legendary Items Quick
- Diablo IV Waypoints: All Waypoint Locations Guide
- Diablo IV Monsters: Complete Guide to Enemies and Boss Fights
- Diablo IV Strongholds: All Stronghold Locations & How To Beat
- Diablo IV Altars of Lilith Statue Guide: How to Find All 28 Locations
- Diablo IV Silent Chests: How To Get Whispering Keys
- Diablo IV Classes: A Complete Guide To All Skills & Abilities
For more useful and helpful RE4 Remake guides, check out our Resident Evil 4 Remake Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets.