Diablo IV Helltide tortured gift of mysteries chest locations, which are amazing for farming legendaries, fiend roses and forgotten souls. There are 32 mystery chests in total and are found randomly in the Helltide region.
Welcome to this guide on finding and opening the mysterious chests in Helltides! If you’re a new player, remember that Helltides events will only spawn on the map once you have finished the main story and unlocked World Tier 3. Once you’ve achieved that, you’re ready to embark on your hunt for the mystery chests. Let’s get started!
Step 1: Collecting Cinders and Unlocking Chests
Before you can open the mystery chests, you need to gather 175 cinders. Defeat enemies in the game to collect these cinders. Once you have the required amount, proceed to the chest locations.
Step 2: Locating the Mystery Chests
Unlike regular chests, the mystery chests will not be visible until you are in close proximity to them. There are a total of 32 possible spawn locations spread across 12 regions in the game. Each region can have between 2 and 4 possible spawn locations for the event.
Step 3: Using the Map and Exploring
To find the mystery chests, refer to the map provided. During a Helltides event, search all possible locations in each region until you locate the mystery chest. It’s important to note that the mystery chest location changes on the hour. For example, if an event runs from 10:15 to 11:15, the spawn location will change at 11 o’clock. However, if you’re quick enough to open the chest before it changes location, you can open two chests in a single event.
Step 4: Spending Cinders on the Mystery Chest
Once you’ve located the mystery chest, interact with it. The game will prompt you to spend your cinders on the mystery chest. Remember to only spend your cinders on the mystery chest and not on the weapon or armor chests.
Step 5: Additional Tips and Conclusion
That’s it for this guide! Hopefully, you found it helpful in your quest to find and open the Helltides mystery chests. If you enjoyed this guide, please like and subscribe for more helpful content. Good luck, and I’ll see you in the next one. Bye!
Helltide Mystery Chest Map
- Diablo IV Mystery Chests: All 32 Possible Spawn Locations In Helltide
- Diablo IV Mount: How To unlock The Horse Early
- Diablo IV Best Builds: Sorceress, Barbarian, Druid, Rogue, and Necromancer
- Diablo IV Crafting: A Guide To Creating and Upgrading Items
- Diablo IV Mounts: A Complete Guide To Pets & Horses
- Diablo IV Farming Guide: The 5 Best Ways To Get Legendary Items Quick
- Diablo IV Waypoints: All Waypoint Locations Guide
- Diablo IV Monsters: Complete Guide to Enemies and Boss Fights
- Diablo IV Strongholds: All Stronghold Locations & How To Beat
- Diablo IV Altars of Lilith Statue Guide: How to Find All 28 Locations
For more useful and helpful RE4 Remake guides, check out our Resident Evil 4 Remake Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets.