Diablo IV Mounts: A Complete Guide To Pets & Horses
Diablo IV Mounts – Diablo 4 has brought many new and exciting features to the franchise, and one such feature is mounts. Mounts offer a fresh way to navigate through the game world and make it feel even more immersive. Although some may argue that mounts are not necessary in a game like Diablo, their appeal and the convenience they offer cannot be denied.
Pets are non-playable characters (NPCs) that can accompany players on their adventures. They are essentially allies that fight alongside the player, and can provide various benefits such as increased damage, extra inventory space, and increased survivability.
Diablo IV Mounts
How To Unlock Mounts
To unlock the stables and use the riding mechanic in Diablo 4, players need to complete the “Mount: Donan’s Favor” mission that can be unlocked at level 36. This unlocks the stables and allows players to store mounts and use them in the game. Once the stables are unlocked, players can either find mounts as loot in the opening world or receive them as specific quest rewards. Alternatively, they can purchase mounts from Stable Masters located in major settlements.
When it comes to buying and customizing mounts, players need to interact with a Stable Master, who will bring up the Stables menu. Here, they can browse through a variety of mounts available for purchase and select the one that suits their playstyle the best. Additionally, players can customize their mounts by changing their appearance and colour schemes to match their personal preferences.
Diablo 4 Mounts List
- Light Bearer: Pre-ordering any edition of Diablo IV
- Temptation: Available to those who purchase the game’s digital deluxe or ultimate edition.
- Spectral Charge
Diablo IV Pets
Pets in Diablo can be a valuable asset to players, helping them to survive and succeed in their adventures.
- Wolf Pup – Players must reach level 20 during the games beta
- Diablo IV Best Builds: Sorceress, Barbarian, Druid, Rogue, and Necromancer
- Diablo IV Crafting: A Guide To Creating and Upgrading Items
- Diablo IV Mounts: A Complete Guide To Pets & Horses
- Diablo IV Farming Guide: The 5 Best Ways To Get Legendary Items Quick
- Diablo IV Waypoints: All Waypoint Locations Guide
- Diablo IV Monsters: Complete Guide to Enemies and Boss Fights
- Diablo IV Strongholds: All Stronghold Locations & How To Beat
- Diablo IV Altars of Lilith Statue Guide: How to Find All 28 Locations
- Diablo IV Silent Chests: How To Get Whispering Keys
- Diablo IV Classes: A Complete Guide To All Skills & Abilities
For more useful and helpful RE4 Remake guides, check out our Resident Evil 4 Remake Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets.