The Locomotive Lockdown Weapon Kit Upgrades are collectible items in Zombie Army 4: Dead War that grant you upgrade points to enhance a weapon of your choice. There are three upgrade kits to be found within the Locomotive Lockdown chapter of the Dead Ahead mission. All three locations are found in this guide.
1. First Upgrade Location: Workshop Area Safe Room
- At the beginning of the Locomotive Lockdown mission, head to the workshop area of the safe room.
- Look for a desk within the workshop area. On this desk, you will find the first weapon upgrade kit.
- Interact with the upgrade kit to receive an upgrade point that you can apply to a weapon.
2. Second Upgrade Location: Shooting Mini Game Area
- Proceed through the mission until you reach the safe room where you can play a shooting mini game.
- Descend the stairs from the safe room and engage the zombies while being cautious to avoid hitting civilians. Clearing the area successfully will reward you with access to a reward room.
- Inside the reward room, you’ll find a weapon upgrade kit along with a soft cap.
- Collect the weapon upgrade kit to obtain another upgrade point for your weapons.
3. Third Upgrade Location: Shanty Town Area
- Continue progressing through the Locomotive Lockdown mission until you reach the shanty town area where you encounter suicider zombies for the first time.
- In this area, locate the first buildings on your right. Go upstairs to find the third weapon upgrade kit.
- Collect the upgrade kit from inside the building. This upgrade point can be used to further improve your chosen weapon’s capabilities.
Following these steps, you’ll be able to gather all three Locomotive Lockdown Weapon Kit Upgrades within the Dead Ahead mission of Zombie Army 4: Dead War. These upgrade points can be a valuable resource for enhancing your arsenal and taking on the hordes of undead enemies with greater efficiency.