The location of the Tunic of Memories armour in Zelda Tears of The Kingdom. The armor piece is one of the toughest to get and is a nod to the old champions armor set from BOTW. To get the armor you must follow the steps of getting the depths and dark armors and then follow the guide in the video.
Tunic of Memories Location Legend of Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
The Tunic of Memories is a special item in the Tears of the Kingdom game, allowing you to wear the nostalgic Champions Tunic. Obtaining it requires locating Poe statues and completing specific tasks. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you acquire the Tunic of Memories.
Step 1: Find the Poe Statues in the Depths
- Find the first 5 bargainer statues, follow this guide to do that.
- The Poe statues play a crucial role in obtaining the Tunic of Memories.
Step 2: Locate the Statue Under the Central Mine
- Proceed to the area under the Central Mine to find another statue.
- The statue mentions being trapped underwater and needing to be freed.
Step 3: Journey to the Site of the Magnesis Rune
- Travel to the location where you obtained the Magnesis Rune in Breath of the Wild.
- Jump off the plateau and search for a destructible piece of the wall.
- Destroy the wall section to reveal the statue after the water drains.
Step 4: Interact with the Statue and Visit the Ruins of the Temple of Time
- Speak with the statue and follow its instructions to reach the ruins of the Temple of Time.
- There, you will find another statue that requests you travel to four chasms and drop eyes inside them.
- Complete this task by dropping the eyes into the designated chasms.
Step 5: Retrieve the Eyes and Return to the Statue
- Head inside the chasms and retrieve the eyes you dropped.
- Carry the eyes back to the statue located in the Central Mine.
Step 6: Speak with the Statue and Obtain the Tunic of Memories
- Interact with the statue to receive a heart piece as a reward.
- If you have spoken to all four other Poe statues, you will also have access to a new item, the Tunic of Memories, available for purchase for 400 Poes.
By following these steps, you can obtain the Tunic of Memories in Tears of the Kingdom. Wear it for nostalgic purposes and enjoy its unique features. Don’t forget to collect the heart piece and consider acquiring the Depths Armor and Dark Armor through the Poe statues as well.
- Zelda Tears of The Kingdom Guides
- All 133 Armors Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Tingle Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Charged Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Rubber Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Miner Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Climbing Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Zora Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Where To Farm Bomb Flowers Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Desert Voe Armor Set Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
For more useful and helpful guides, check out our Legend of Zelda Tears of The Kingdom Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets. Visit our YouTube channel for more guides.