The Outer Worlds Update 1.3 is arriving at the end of the week and with it, lots of exciting new changes. According to obsidian the said “We have been hard at work developing fixes and implementing features you all have shared with us, and we are excited to share that we plan to release Patch 1.3 later this week for all platforms”.
The Outer Worlds Update 1.3 Patch Notes
Community Request Changes
- Font Scaling (added a setting to adjust the size of text throughout most UI)
- Ultrawide Support (loading screens & cinematics)
- Improved Font Visibility (coloring)
- Multi Quest Map Tracking (can see inactive quests on the map and select them)
- New Reticle HUD Setting Option “Aiming Only” (ADS or Scoped)
- Fixed the Chromatic Aberration Setting not Saving
- New Invert “X-Axis” Setting
- Added Toggle for Sprinting
- Improved the quality of item drops when killing Manti-Queens
- Fixed the effects of Encumbrance not working correctly with the Confidence Perk
The future of the Outer Worlds looks in good shape, not only with regular updates to the game but new content DLC is expected to drop sometime in 2020. Plus, the game will arrive at some point on the Nintendo Switch.