The Outer worlds 1.2 update
The Outer worlds 1.2 update is coming soon and we have all the details of the update. The patch is scheduled for early next week, although no specific time is listed, but, the likely release is Tuesday. Here are all the changes coming to the game in the Outer worlds 1.2 update.
The Outer worlds 1.2 update Patch Notes
Top Community Requests:
- Updated the “Large Text Mode” setting to apply to Examinables
- Added “Chromatic Aberration” setting to all platforms
- Added “Controller Aiming Sensitivity” setting to all platforms
- Added “Head Bobbing” setting to all platforms
- Added “Field of View” setting to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 platforms
- Fixed weapons unholstering when interacting with the environment
- Fixed additional cases of companion quests being marked as Botched incorrectly
- Fixed audio cutting out when scrolling on the map
- Added a notification for when companions gain Perks from quests
- Fixed companions calling the player’s attacks ineffective, even if they were dealing appropriate damage
- Fixed the Prismatic Hammer not benefiting from several melee Skills and Perks
- Fixed the Prismatic Hammer not benefiting from Critical Hits
- Increased damage of Handguns
- Fixed “Pack Mule” Perks not applying while on the Unreliable
- Fixed Dr. Chartrand attacking the player after she agrees to help them
- Fixed the “Look Up” and “Look Down” keybindings being swapped
- Added “Foliage” graphics setting for PC platform
- Added “Enable Cinematic Kill Camera” setting
- Updated Vendor UI to show carry weight and encumbrance limit
- Updated item tooltips to better indicate Pristine items
- Added item sorting options to the Companion and Workbench screens
- Added SuperNova survival meters to the Consumables screen
Mardet ID Cartridge The location of the Mardet...
Mechanical Engineering Volume How to find Volume 1,...
How To Kill Doc Maybell: Fistful of Digits...