Star Wars jedi Survivor Stim Upgrades: How To Find All 10 Stim Upgrades
Star Wars jedi Survivor Stim Upgrade – In this Star Wars Jedi: Survivor guide, we’ll show you how to find all Perk Slots so you can equip up to 10 perks while playing the game.
The Survivor Stim system in Star Wars Jedi is the equivalent of potions or flasks found in Souls-like games. It’s a simple process – just press the designated button and BD-1 will administer the healing concoction to Cal. However, the usage of a Stim charge is not unlimited and requires replenishment through resting at any Meditation Point. But be warned, resting will also result in enemies respawning.
Initially, you begin the campaign with just two Stim charges. Yet, as you progress, opportunities to unlock special crates and containers will reveal themselves, granting you more charges. Keep your eyes peeled for these crucial resources to aid you on your perilous journey.
Star Wars jedi Survivor Stim Upgrades Locations
- (Coruscant) – Near the fast travel point. It’s guarded by a chokeslam-happy Security Droid.
- Rambler’s Reach: Pyloon’s Saloon (Koboh) – Obtain 10 Priorite Shards and purchase the Mysterious Keycode from Doma. Use it to access a storeroom that contains the item.
- Rumor: Investigate The Abandoned Shack (Koboh)
- Basalt Forest: Basalt Rift (Koboh) – Battle a Mogu after the fast travel point, climb up vines, and loop around a rock formation to find a crate.
- Rumor: High Republic Chamber in the Valley (Koboh) – Complete the Forest Array objective and speak to Toa in Koboh to receive this sidequest. Solve puzzles in the Chamber of Clarity to earn the Fellowship perk, giving BD-1 an extra Stim.
- Mountain Observatory: Observatory Understructure (Koboh) – Defeat miniboss Urgost, Fist of Rayvis, and use a floating balloon to reach a ledge with Stormtroopers and the Jedi Survivor Stim upgrade.
- Dredger Gorge: Derelict Dam (Koboh) – Beat the Gorocco Matriarch using Lift and Slam power to open the canister and obtain a reward.
- Gorge Crash Site and Viscid Bog (Koboh) – Use Lift and Slam to lift a metal door in Gorge Crash Site and raise stone platforms to reach the Mire Terror, another Legendary Enemy, and collect the Stim.
- Narkis Desert: Sheltered Hollow (Jedha) – After a cutscene in the campaign, find the crate in the tunnel.
- Pilgrim’s Path: Crypt of Uhrma (Jedha) – Don’t miss the Star Wars Jedi Survivor Stim upgrade in the Crypt of Uhrma. Use Force Pull on highlighted blocks on the wall to solve the puzzle and find other rewards such as a Force Echo, Aquarium Fish, and a battle with the Sutaban Alpha.
- Abandoned Foundry: Automated Forge (Shattered Moon) – To find the chest, head right from the fast travel point (if shortcut is unlocked) and locate the centrifuge with a platform in the middle. Look for electrified metal grates and cross using ziplines and wall running. Once you reach the distant building, climb the opposite ledge and double jump across the electrified portion on the zipline to reach the chest on a higher ledge.
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Stim Upgrades: How To Find All 10 Stim Upgrades
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Perks: How To Unlock All 25 Perks & Perks Slots
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Holotactics Matches: How To Win All 8
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Recruits: All Cantina Recruit Locations
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Fish: All Fish For The Aquarium
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Plants: All Plant Locations For Full Garden
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Enemies: All Boss Fights & Enemy Locations
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Jedi Chambers: How To Find All 7
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Force Tears: How To Get All 15
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Bounties: All 17 Bounty Locations
For more useful and helpful guides, check out our Star Wars jedi Survivor Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets. Visit our YouTube channel for more guides.