Resident Evil 4 Remake Village Attack and how to survive until the bells ring and the cutscene triggers during chapter 1-1. Unlike the original game, the village attack has been made more difficult, with any cheese spots removed from the game, lets see how its done.
!DISCLAIMER! THIS GUIDE USES ORIGNAL RESIDENT EVIL 4 INFO PLUS DETAILS FROM THE DEMO AND WILL BE UPDATED ON THE 24TH OF MARCH TO INCLUDE ANY CHANGES BASED ON THE REMAKE!
Resident Evil 4 Remake Village Attack
There are two ways in order to survive the village attack! They are to survive for 5 minutes until the cutscene triggers, which relies on avoiding damage at all costs and is the more difficult way to complete this part of the game. The second method is to kill 13 of the villagers and this is done by using the shotgun and grenades as shown in the video below:
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Treasures: How To Make Money
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Enemies: All Bosses and Other Monsters
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Secrets: All Hidden Features, Cheats and Unlockables
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Costumes: All Armors, Clothing and Outfits (How To Unlock)
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Weapons: Guns, Crafting & Attachments Recipes
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Quests: All Missions and Side Missions
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Extreme Difficulty: How To Unlock Secret Mad Chainsaw Mode
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Village Attack: How To Survive
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Achievements: All RE4 Trophies and Achievements
For more useful and helpful RE4 Remake guides, check out our Resident Evil 4 Remake Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets.