Resident Evil 4 Remake Quests: All Missions and Side Missions
Welcome to our complete guide on all the quests and side quests in Resident Evil 4 Remake! This guide includes both main missions and side missions, as well as any helpful walkthroughs and guides to assist you in completing them in-game.
Our goal is to provide you with a detailed and comprehensive strategy guide and walkthrough that will serve as your ultimate companion on your journey. We’ll start from the very beginning at the title screen and guide you all the way to the final credits.
Whether you’re an experienced gamer or new to the world of gaming, this guide will provide you with all the essential information and tips you need to conquer every challenge that Resident Evil 4 Remake has in store. We’ll help you understand the game mechanics, master the controls, and uncover all the hidden secrets and Easter eggs that are waiting to be discovered.
So, let’s get started on our journey through the exciting world of Resident Evil 4 Remake!
Resident Evil 4 Remake Quests List
RE4 Remake Main Missions
The full Resident Evil 4 Remake Missions list, objectives, and quests are as follows:
- Chapter 1 – Mission Underway
- Chapter 2 – Gift in the Blood
- Chapter 3 – Infested Inside
- Chapter 4 – The First Daughter
- Chapter 5 – Glimmer of Hope
- Chapter 6 – Farewell, Village of Terror
- Chapter 7 – Shadows Within
- Chapter 8 – Reunited
- Chapter 9 – Dire Situation
- Chapter 10 – The Depths of Hell
- Chapter 11 – Adios, Caballero
- Chapter 12 – Overthrowing the Castle
- Chapter 13 – Another Rescue
- Chapter 14 – Letting Go of the Past
- Chapter 15 – I’ll Do My Job
- Chapter 16 – Darkest Before Dawn
RE4 Remake Side Missions (Merchant Quests)
A new feature of the RE4 Remake is side missions, which will have you complete various tasks as you explore the game. These blue notices are merchant quests.
- Destroy the Blue Medallions – Chapter 1, The Farm, 3 Spinel
- Pest Control – Chapter 2, Abandoned Factory, 3 Spinel
- Viper Hunter – Chapter 3, Fish Farm (or anywhere, really), 4 Spinel
- Grave Robber – Chapter 3, Church, 2 Spinel
- Destroy the Blue Medallions 2 – Chapter 3, Quarry/Fish Farm, 4 Spinel
- Egg Hunt – Chapter 4, Anywhere, 3 Spinel
- Catch me a Big Fish – Chapter 4, Lakeside Settlement with Insignia Key, 4 Spinel
- Savage Mutt – Chapter 5, Village Chief’s House, 8 Spinel
- Destroy the Blue Medallions 3 – Chapter 7, Castle Gate, 5 Spinel
- Destroy the Blue Medallions 4– Chapter 9, Castle Grand Hall, 5 Spinel
- More Pest Control – Chapter 9, Grand Hall and surrounding areas, 3 Spinel
- Merciless Knight – Chapter 10, Mausoleum, 8 Spinel
- Insect Hive – Chapter 11, Hive, 4 Spinel
- Jewel Thief – Chapter 12, Courtyard, 3 Spinel
- The Disgrace of Salazar Family – Chapter 12, Throne Room, 4 Spinel
- Destroy the Blue Medallions 5 – Chapter 14, Cargo Depot, 5 Spinel
- Even More Pest Control 3 – Chapter 14, Waste Disposal, 3 Spinel
- Wandering Dead – Chapter 14, Incubation Lab, 8 Spinel
- Destroy the Blue Medallions 6 – Chapter 15, Cliffside Ruins, 5 Spinel
RE4 Remake Bonus Missions
Bonus quests are additional missions to RE4 available after you complete the game main campaign.
- Infiltrate the village and retrieve a sample of the Las Plagas parasite.
- Navigate through the castle, solving puzzles and fighting enemies, including a boss battle with the Verdugo.
- Find the Plaga control room, facing the Regenerador enemy and solving puzzles along the way.
- Make your way to the island laboratory to confront Saddler, facing more enemies and puzzles, including a laser puzzle.
- Confront Saddler in a final boss battle, using all your skills and resources to defeat him and escape the island.
- Infiltrate the island laboratory and collect five Plaga samples.
- Fight your way through various enemies and solve puzzles to collect the samples.
- After collecting all five samples, face a final boss battle against a prototype version of the Nemesis.
- Complete the mission in a limited amount of time to unlock new weapons for use in other game modes.
RE4 Remake Mission Puzzles & Guides
- How To Open Hexagon Shaped Slot
- Village Chiefs Manor Combination Code
- Small Key Location
- Hexagon A Location
- Hexagon B Location
- Hexagon C Location
- Wayshrine Key
- Church Dial Puzzle
- Castle Sword Puzzle
- Castle Stone Tablet Puzzle
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Treasures: How To Make Money
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Enemies: All Bosses and Other Monsters
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Secrets: All Hidden Features, Cheats and Unlockables
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Costumes: All Armors, Clothing and Outfits (How To Unlock)
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Weapons: Guns, Crafting & Attachments Recipes
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Quests: All Missions and Side Missions
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Extreme Difficulty: How To Unlock Secret Mad Chainsaw Mode
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Village Attack: How To Survive
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Achievements: All RE4 Trophies and Achievements
For more useful and helpful RE4 Remake guides, check out our Resident Evil 4 Remake Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets.