Resident Evil 4 Remake Extreme Difficulty: How To Unlock Secret Mad Chainsaw Mode
Resident Evil 4 Remake Extreme Difficulty is a secret mode available only in the RE4 demo and its called “Mad Chainsaw Mode”. Find out below how to unlock and what changes are made to gameplay because of it.
!DISCLAIMER! THIS GUIDE USES ORIGNAL RESIDENT EVIL 4 INFO PLUS DETAILS FROM THE DEMO AND WILL BE UPDATED ON THE 24TH OF MARCH TO INCLUDE ANY CHANGES BASED ON THE REMAKE!
Resident Evil 4 Remake Extreme Difficulty
Mad chainsaw mode is a random event that triggers when you start a new game of RE4 remake. Its a unique mode available during the demo only and to get it quickly, all you must do is quit the game and keep restarting until the mode triggers.
Once you unlock the mode a few things are different to the regular demo gameplay. First enemies deal a lot more damage to the player and more enemies will also spawn, in particular the basement part where 3 enemies come down the stairs now instead of 1. The biggest change is that there are no respawns and you must complete the mode from start to finish without dying, including the tough village survival section.
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Treasures: How To Make Money
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Enemies: All Bosses and Other Monsters
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Secrets: All Hidden Features, Cheats and Unlockables
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Costumes: All Armors, Clothing and Outfits (How To Unlock)
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Weapons: Guns, Crafting & Attachments Recipes
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Quests: All Missions and Side Missions
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Extreme Difficulty: How To Unlock Secret Mad Chainsaw Mode
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Village Attack: How To Survive
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Achievements: All RE4 Trophies and Achievements
For more useful and helpful RE4 Remake guides, check out our Resident Evil 4 Remake Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets.