Resident Evil 4 Remake Enemies: All Bosses and Other Monsters
Resident Evil 4 Remake Enemies include all monsters infected by the Las Plagas parasite, and all the games boss fights.
The traditional zombies from previous games in the series are replaced by the Ganado, which are humans that have been infected with the Las Plagas parasite.
The Ganado are still considered to be zombies, but they are more intelligent and organized than the mindless zombies of earlier games. They are able to wield weapons, use tactics, and communicate with each other, making them a more formidable enemy for the player to face.
Humans are not the only ones infected and you can see a full list of all enemies and other creatures you will encounter in the RE4 Remake.
!DISCLAIMER! THIS GUIDE USES ORIGNAL RESIDENT EVIL 4 INFO PLUS DETAILS FROM THE DEMO AND WILL BE UPDATED ON THE 24TH OF MARCH TO INCLUDE ANY CHANGES BASED ON THE REMAKE!
Resident Evil 4 Remake Enemies
The full Resident Evil 4 Remake Enemies list is as follows:
- Black Bass
- Chainsaw Man
- Chainsaw Sisters
- Del Lago
- El Gigante
- El Gigante/biology
- Gatling Man
- Giant Chainsaw Man
- Iron Maiden
- Jack Krauser
- Bitores Méndez
- Mysterious white bag
- Oven Man
- Plaga C
- Queen Plaga
- Osmund Saddler
- Ramón Salazar
- Soldier w/ Hammer
Resident Evil 4 Remake Boss Fights
Here is a list of the bosses in Resident Evil 4 Remake:
- Del Lago: Easy boss with no good strategy. Wait for it to come up from under the water, dodge to the right or left, throw harpoons, and get 2 hits every time you can.
- El Gigante: Shoot it when you can, climb on it and spam the X or C button, and repeat 2-3 times to beat it.
- Chief Mendez: Stack up incendiary grenades in the first phase, and shoot it many times in the second phase until it dies.
- Garrador (Mini Boss): Walk instead of run, shoot the bells in the arena to stun it, shoot the Las Plagas on its back, and then shoot it until it dies.
- Verdugo: Push the tanks down to freeze it and take a lot of damage, or shoot it with a rocket launcher. You can also skip the boss fight by waiting long enough and running into the elevator.
- Salazar: Shoot its eye and then deal damage to it with magnum ammo, killer 7, or broken butterfly. The fastest way to kill it is to shoot it with a rocket launcher.
- Twin Ogres – Just before you do minecarts, defeat the ogres
- Krauser: Shoot his legs when he’s shielding and stagger him, stay close to him, knife him when he’s stunned/staggered, and get out of there as fast as you can.
- Osmund Saddler: Shoot the eyes of the legs, shoot the head/big eye, take advantage of surroundings like the crane, and use a rocket launcher to finish it off.
Each of these bosses presents a unique challenge to the player and requires a different strategy to defeat.
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Treasures: How To Make Money
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Enemies: All Bosses and Other Monsters
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Secrets: All Hidden Features, Cheats and Unlockables
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Costumes: All Armors, Clothing and Outfits (How To Unlock)
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Weapons: Guns, Crafting & Attachments Recipes
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Quests: All Missions and Side Missions
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Extreme Difficulty: How To Unlock Secret Mad Chainsaw Mode
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Village Attack: How To Survive
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Achievements: All RE4 Trophies and Achievements
For more useful and helpful RE4 Remake guides, check out our Resident Evil 4 Remake Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets.