Redfall Achievements and Trophy List – All of the trophies and achievements for Redfall and relevant guides to unlocking them. The list includes many common themes like collecting all of the games weapons, finding various collectibles and of course, story related achievements and trophies.
Prepare to sink your teeth into the latest masterpiece from Arkane Austin, the gaming geniuses who brought you Prey and Dishonored. Redfall is the epic open-world, co-op FPS that’s set to redefine the shooter genre as we know it.
With Arkane’s trademark world-building skills and immersive simulation gameplay, Redfall takes you on a thrilling journey through the sun-soaked island town of Redfall, Massachusetts. But don’t let the picturesque scenery fool you. The town is under attack from a horde of bloodthirsty vampires who have locked the place down, blocking out the sun and cutting off all escape routes.
In this story-driven action shooter, you’ll be plunged into a deep campaign that will have you exploring the sprawling open world and uncovering the sinister secrets behind the vampire invasion. Along the way, you’ll team up with a handful of brave survivors, each with their own unique skills and abilities, to take on the monstrous creatures threatening to drain the town dry.
With heart-pumping action, captivating storytelling, and cutting-edge graphics, Redfall promises to be the ultimate gaming experience. Are you ready to join the fight and save the town from its bloodsucking invaders? Get ready to sink your fangs into Redfall.
Redfall Achievements & Trophy List
The full Redfall Achievements and Trophies list is as follows:
- Neighborhood Revitalization – Complete all of the main missions in Redfall Commons.
- Revelations – Listen to the Pastor’s thrall recording.
- Home Is Where the Heart Is – Unlock your first safehouse.
- Enter of Your Own Free Will – Enter your first nest door.
- Contingency Plans – Complete all optional campaign missions.
- Deforestation – Destroy the Burial Point blood tree.
- Blood Will Have Blood – Loot your first blood remnant.
- Ne Plus Ultra – Loot your first unrivaled item.
- Welcome to the Neighborhood – Complete your first neighborhood.
- Block Party – Complete all neighborhoods in Redfall Commons.
- Neighborhood Watch – Complete all neighborhoods in Burial Point.
- Scream Team – Gain Layla’s complete trust and confidence.
- Monster Hunters Club – Gain Devinder’s complete trust and confidence.
- Blood Brother – Gain Jacob’s complete trust and confidence.
- Friendgineering – Gain Remi’s complete trust and confidence.
- Sic Transit Umbra – Complete all of the main missions in Burial Point.
- Bad Wiring – Disable a tripwire using a rewire kit.
- Spit Take – Destroy a Death Mist Spewer.
- I Like My Stakes Rare! – Stake your first vampire.
- Radio Silence – Destroy the Hollow Man.
- Bell-ringer – Destroy Bloody Tom.
- Silence Is Golden – Destroy Miss Whisper.
- Good Morning – Destroy The Black Sun.
- Grounded – Destroy your first Rook.
- Fly Fisher – Destroy your first Angler.
- Peek-a-boo – Destroy your first Shroud.
- You Clean It Up – Destroy a Blood Bag without triggering it to explode.
- Throw The First Stone – Destroy your first Sin-Eater.
- ICU – Destroy your first Watcher.
- Sucks To Be You – Destroy your first Siphon.
- Faith Healer – Collect all grave locks
- Wounded Whispers – Collect your first grave lock.
- Catch and Release – Rescue a civilian hostage.
- From the Shadows – Destroy Gloria during The Key to Wellness.
- A Cry in the Dark – Destroy the Wailing Shadow.
- Sisterhood – Discover the fate of the Blackwood sisters and collect their heirloom.
- What Lies Below – Uncover the Irving family mausoleum.
- Check, Please! – Loot the table 12 remnant.
- Heart Attack – Destroy your first nest heart.
- Empty Nest Syndrome – Destroy a nest heart without waking or killing any vampires.
- Starve the Beast – Complete Metamorphosis without the vampire being nourished.
- Someplace to Be – Reach a landing site before the supplies land.
- Skin of Their Teeth – Complete A Voice in the Dark with all hostages alive.
- Ask Not For Whom The Horns Blow – Disable foghorns before going to the Tempestas during Fall Like Lightning.
- Bloody Initiate – Reach the end of the infiltration mission path during One of Us.
- Sepsis – Poison the Bellkeeper’s blood offering during One of Us.
- So Anyway I Started Blasting – Break infiltration during One of Us by shooting a friendly cultist at the Campgrounds.
- Right This Way – Navigate the Psychic Woods without going through the wrong door.
- Nice Try – Go through the wrong door at least three times in the Psychic Woods.
- Harvest’s End – Kill The Harvestman during “The Festival.”
- Blacklight Down – Turn off Bellwether’s defensive UV lights and leave them off.
- Rum Runner – Enter Bellwether’s stronghold via the bootlegger tunnel.
- Under a Bushel – Get the lamp without encountering The Keeper.
- Enemy of My Enemy – Free Trevor Ash from the UV lights.
- Dexterity Save – Take the survival tips without triggering the tripwires.
- Saw That Coming – Spot and avoid the cultist’s trap.
- Bob’s Final Hour – Kill Bob the Radio Host during Lost in the Fog after playing the PSA in Taking Back the Airwaves.
- Lights Out – Cut the generator at the Coast Guard Station.
- Helping Hand – Complete all side missions in Redfall Commons.
- Good Samaritan – Complete all side missions in Burial Point.
- Curious Finch – Read Nurse Tran’s mother’s dedication in his birdwatching book.
- Say Goodbye, Joe – Kill Joe Creelman.
- Eagle Eyes – Complete The Lost Unit without triggering any Bellwether tripwires.
- Friends ‘Til The End – Reach highest tier of trust with three other heroes at once.
- Avenging the Good Doctor – Avenge Dr. Hunt’s death by killing the vampire that killed him.
- I Spit On Your Grave – Steal Dr. Hunt’s father’s pocket watch.
More Redfall Guides
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Stim Upgrades: How To Find All 10 Stim Upgrades
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Perks: How To Unlock All 25 Perks & Perks Slots
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Holotactics Matches: How To Win All 8
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Recruits: All Cantina Recruit Locations
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Fish: All Fish For The Aquarium
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Plants: All Plant Locations For Full Garden
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Enemies: All Boss Fights & Enemy Locations
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Jedi Chambers: How To Find All 7
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Force Tears: How To Get All 15
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Bounties: All 17 Bounty Locations
For more useful and helpful guides, check out our Redfall Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets.