The Rainbow Six Update Patch Notes Y6S4 Operation High Calibre) is now available to download and includes many new changes such as new operator balancing attachment changes and new content. The full list of changes can be seen below.
Rainbow Six Update Patch Notes Y6S4 Operation High Calibre
Echo & Mozzie
- Increased drones’ time outside the building to 10s (from 3s).
- Can now activate Adrenal Surge while in DBNO.
- Removed Recoil Boost granted by Adrenal Surge.
- Increased cooldown to 20s (from 10s).
- Evil Eye cameras can be rotated by teammates if Maestro is not actively using the camera.
- If hacked, Dokkaebi and Attackers will also have access to camera rotation.
Other game balancing
- The increase to ADS speed provided by the Angled Grip is now 20% less than it was before.
Gamepad recoil comfort
- Reduced lateral recoil on:
- Jäger – 416-C
- Ash – RC4
- Vigil – K1A
- Zofia – M762
- Ace – AK-12
- Warden, Dokkaebi and Vigil – SMG-12
- Mozzie, Aruni – P-10 Roni
- Alibi – Mx-4 Storm
DSEG: Disabled State for Electronic Gadgets
- Created more consistent Scoring and Warning messages.
- Operators’ access to Observation Tools while being affected by DSEG has been normalized.
- Previously the access was only blocked for Attackers, and now it is blocked for Defenders too.
- Iana, Finka, Lion, Dokkaebi and Warden’s unique abilities cool down timer is now paused while affected by DSEG.
- Jackal’s Eyenox automatically deactivates when affected by DSEG.
- Dokkaebi’s Logic Bomb ability can be interrupted by DSEG during its casting.
- Attackers affected by disabled state won’t receive Finka’s adrenaline boost anymore.
- Bulletproof Cameras can now rotate.
- Added EMP burst shot that disables Attackers’ electronic gadgets (i.e. drones, claymore, Airjab, etc.).
- The first player in the camera can use the ability to shoot. Unlike operators’ abilities, there is no notion of ownership.
- Once the glass on a Bulletproof Camera has been shattered, it will be unable to shoot EMP bursts.
- Added on-screen counter for Defenders that tallies number of regular drones destroyed by Defenders or captured by Mozzie during the round.
- The following actions do not count towards the Drone Counter:
- Defenders destroy a special drone (i.e. Twitch, Flores)
- Attackers destroy a drone
- A drone is disabled
- Teams are now referred to in-game as “Your Team” and “Opponents” instead of Blue Team and Orange Team.
- Default team colors changed to blue (Your Team) and red (Opponents).
- Team colors can be changed between blue, red, or orange.
Tweaks and improvements
First Win of the Day Bonus
- Earn extra Battle Pass Points when winning any PVP playlist game within 24 hours of the first matched played.
- Time starts at the first match played and resets each day.
Battle Point Booster Update
- Boosters now give a 30% bonus for you, a 10% bonus for your teammates, and a 30% bonus for a team with at least 3 active Boosters.
- The bonus can be stacked for up to 100% bonus points.
Switch Firing Mode
- Switch Fire Mode was removed for weapons, but the function (now called Switch Ability Mode) was kept for Operator’s that have unique abilities with different modes (Ex. Zofia, Capitao).
- While AFK during the Planning Phase, the Operator selected will be based on the player’s personal statistics.
- This does not affect the behavior of the Random button.
- New Privacy tab in the Options menu.
- Prevent Queue Sniping options moved to this new section.
- Options are: Hidden Matchmaking Delay and Hide Region and Latency.