New Warzone Update Nerfs the 357 Snakeshot and more changes in the patch notes. The new call of duty modern warfare warzone update is out now and with it a big change to the .357 Snakeshot.
The overpowered weapon has been re-balanced to be less powerful. The small update also makes some other small fixes to various exploits, vehicles exploits and bug fixes.
The update does not require an update, only that you restart your game once you start the game.
New Warzone Update Nerfs the 357 Snakeshot
All the changes in today’s warzone and modern warfare update!
- Tuning all smoke challenges to be a bit more forgiving. This includes the challenge to unlock the Bruen MK9
- Fix to help prevent vehicle exploits
- Various exploit fixes, including Ground War Infected
- GameBattles: Fix for a few issues where players might not be able to join a new match
- Reduced fire delay on the Lightweight and Match Grade trigger attachments on all .357 calibers
- .357 Snake Shot damage rebalance
- Fixed a bug where the damage on the .357 Snake Shot was too high at longer distances
The next update to the game will be to hopefully fix the server issues once and for all that have plagued the game since update 1.20.