Modern Warfare Season 1 Refresh Update
The Modern Warfare Season 1 Refresh Update is out today and with it comes lots of new changes including, new maps, new operator, new skins and a new mode called Cranked. The update is the second content update of season 1 with more still to come in the future. Here is whats new in season 1 update 2.
Modern Warfare Season 1 Refresh Update Changes
New Operator Nikto
The second new operator of season 1 is Nikto. He is a former Russian FSB deep cover agent that has been reassigned to Spetsnaz in the Allegiance forces. Nikto can join your roster of Operators when you pick up the ‘Nikto Operator Bundle’ which features the calculating Nikto, a watch, weapon blueprints, and other personalization items. The bundle however is not free by costs 2400 coins (around $20).
Two Classic Maps
Shipment – the classic Multiplayer map will debut for traditional 6v6 and for the Gunfight mode. With this map playable in various modes, there will be a host of strategies to discover on this battleground.
Vacant – The second classic map from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare will take its place in the 6v6 Multiplayer map rotation.
Holiday Themed Changes
Docks – Get in the spirit of Christmas with the new Holiday look for Docks. The Holidays will come to Docks, the Gunfight map, in the form of a thematic re-skin: Over Winter. Battle through tension and now twinkling lights in this map full of cheer!
Holideadly Bundle – It comes with an ornament weapon charm, two festive Operator skins, a Holiday themed weapon blueprint, and more. Tis’ the season to pick up the bundle to have a Happy “Holideadly” time.
Blood Stained for Zane of the Allegiance – Don a cool outfit with the ‘Pepper Don Red’ Operator skin, get the ‘Arterial’ melee weapon blueprint, plus two more weapon blueprints the ‘Slizen’ and the ‘Aspirator’, and more. Leave your mark on the battlefield with the ‘Blood Stained’ bundle.
New Game Mode Cranked
Cranked – Cranked is a fast-paced, high octane Deathmatch where players race against the clock to get kills or suffer an explosive fate. For those looking for a unique Co-Op experience check out the latest Special Ops Content: Operation Strongbox, Classic Special Ops Disinform, and Classic Special Ops Bomb Squad.
Update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Fix for a bug that could players to be stuck in a “Update requires restart” loop
- Fix for a bug where creating a custom mode could prevent access to private match game mode options
- Fix for players disconnecting and experiencing the “TURTLE” error code
- Fix for a bug where the green ‘new’ notification icon was not clearing off the screen even though there wasn’t any new items to view
- Implemented fixes for various exploits and boosting techniques
- Fix for some players experiencing a ‘drift’ while using an Xbox controller
- Fixed two bugs that could cause players to accidentally use multiple XP tokens due to a delay between clicking the button and confirmation on our end
- Fixed an issue where Care Packages could fall through the roof of various buildings in Port
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to swap Field Upgrades after selecting Field Upgrade Pro
- Attempting to deploy the Weapon Drop Field Upgrade at the beginning of a round-based mode would result in the Field Upgrade becoming unusable until the player respawns. This has been fixed
- Fixed a bug where all tablet-based killstreaks/Field Upgrades have a zoomed in view when using on Aniyah Palace
- Made some slight UI adjustments to the base and officer rank progression screens to both have similar designs
- Fix for watches not appearing in modes with preset loadouts
- Added a new menu that allows players to launch a specific Trial
- Fixed a bug that caused keybinds to reset to their default values
- Friend Request & Party Invite Notifications option will be set to Enabled by default after the patch. Players can disable that option through the Account tab of the Options menu
- Implemented several settings for the Auto-Sprint option (Always Sprint, Always Super Sprint)
- Added an Auto Move Forward feature for Keyboard and Mouse as well as Controller
- For Keyboard and Mouse, a keybind can be added in the Options menu via the advanced section of Move Forward
- For Controller, when this feature is enabled in the Options menu, it can be activated in-game by pushing the movement stick forward twice
Keyboard and Mouse
- Improved navigation in the Store and Battle Pass menus
- Added a Change Zoom/Toggle Hybrid Behavior gameplay option to change which keybind triggers the Change Zoom/Toggle Hybrid
- Footsteps: reduced audible range of 3rd person footsteps
- Increased occlusion on footsteps
- Adjusted various foley sounds that played at a larger range than footsteps during ADS/crouch movements
- Fix for air vehicles not occluding properly
- General occlusion adjustments to all air vehicles
- Fix for knife impact sounds missing from kill cams
- Adjusted hip spread for the .357 Snake Shot so it’s consistent regardless of stance
- Reduced flinch on the Kar98k, EBR-14, and MK2 Carbine
- Several fixes were implemented to prevent crashes and improve stability
Special Operations: Survival
- Various exploit fixes
Classic Special Operations
- Fixed a bug where players were receiving inconsistent amounts of XP
- Fix for rank up UI splashes no working as intended
- When using a Respawn Flare, no UI icon would appear on the minimap (Operation Harbinger)
- Fixed a bug where pistols were dealing too much damage against Juggernauts compared to other weapon classes
- In Operation Crosswind, nearby enemies will not become alerted if a player uses a rocket launcher, causing the player to not break stealth. This has been fixed
- Fixed a bug where players were able to go prone with the minigun if they get revived while having it equipped
- Added the reward players could earn if completing an Operation within the playlist menu
The latest call of duty modern warfare update…
Modern Warfare Update 1 The Call of Duty Modern…
Overview of all Modern Warfare Killstreaks Modern warfare…