Modern Warfare Playlist Update
Following some controversy after the release of season 1, the call of duty modern warfare playlist update reverts playlist changes including bringing back Shoot house 24/7. The fan favourite mode is a step from developers to appease fans not happy with the season 1 update including allegations of hidden changes not disclosed in the patch notes.
Here are the full list of changes in this modest update.
Modern Warfare Playlist Update December 6th
- Shoot House 24/7 is back! (replaces Crash 24/7)
- Removed night maps from Hardcore modes
- Added Docks back into Gunfight map rotation
- Added Grazna Raid and Arklov Peak to Hardcore TDM
- Added Arklov Peak to Hardcore Headquarters
- When attempting to view weapon details of a weapon in the Missions tab, players will be kicked back to the main menu. This has been fixed.
- Fix for the cargo ship clipping through the playable area on Docks
- In some cases, players were not able to see or shoot down an opposing team’s Counter UAV. This has been fixed
- Fix for the VTOL audio persisting after being shot down
- Fix for a crash that could occur while prone and firing the AK-47 with a launcher and the Fully Loaded perk equipped
- Fix for the “Jack Frosty” and “Old Wounds” world model appearing differently than the Armory/Gunsmith models
- Special Operations: “Just Reward” – Fix for the HVT truck crashing into portions of the map
- Special Operations: Survival – Fix for the respawn flare not working as intended
Overview of all Attachments in Modern Warfare Call…
Overview of all Modern Warfare Perks List In…
This Modern Warfare weapons guide will give you…