Overview of all Modern Warfare Perks List
In your character loadout, you can choose three different weapon perks in game to help you out.
Perk 1 (Blue): Perks included in this menu are Double Time (tripling the duration of your Tactical Sprint and fully refreshing Tactical Sprint on kills), and Tracker (enemies leave behind trails and death markers. Increase crouch movement speed by 30%).
Perk 2 (Red): Perks included in this menu are Overkill (you can carry two primary weapons), and Restock (recharge equipment over 30 seconds).
Perk 3 (Yellow): Perks from this menu include High Alert (your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you), and Shrapnel (you spawn with an extra piece of lethal equipment. Explosive damage delays enemy health regeneration).
Useful Modern Warfare Loadout Guides & Lists
All Attachments List
Modern Warfare Attachments List of all available weapon mods at the gunsmith for customising weapons including all pros and cons for each of the guns.
Modern Warfare Perk One (Blue)
- Double Time: Triple the duration of Super Sprint and fully refresh Super Sprint on kills.
- E.O.D.: Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. Hack enemy Claymores, Proximity Mines, and C4.
- Scavenger: Resupply ammo from dead players.
- Tracker: Enemies leave behind trails and death markers. Increase crouch speed by 30%.
- Tune Up: Increase the charge rate of field upgrades by 50%.
What is the best Modern Warfare Perk 1?
Depending on how Super Sprint works exactly, Double Time could be the one to go for here, although E.O.D. and Scavenger sound very useful too.
Modern Warfare Perk Two (Red)
What is the best Modern Warfare Perk 2?
No doubt there’ll be plenty of Sniper/SMG combos with Overkill, but Kill Chain sounds like the best option here if you’re running offensive killstreaks rather than support.
Modern Warfare Perk Three (Yellow)
There are six options for your third perk:
- Amped: Faster weapon swap and rocket launcher reload speed.
- Battle Hardened: Reduce strength of enemy flash, stun, and EMP effects.
- Cold Blooded: Undetectable by AI targeting systems and thermal optics. Immune to snapshot grenades.
- High Alert: Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you.
- Shrapnel: Spawn with an extra piece of lethal equipment. Explosive damage delays enemy health regeneration.
- Spotter: See enemy equipment, field upgrades, and killstreaks through walls. Mark them for your team by looking at them while aiming down sig
What is the best Modern Warfare Perk 3?