The Outer Worlds is a popular first-person shooter RPG that takes place in a dystopian future. One of the challenges of the game is finding all three Mechanical Engineering Volumes. These volumes contain crucial information that can help you upgrade and modify your weapons and armor. In this article, we will guide you through the process of getting all three Mechanical Engineering Volumes in The Outer Worlds.
- Mechanical Engineering Volume 1 – This volume can be found on the Groundbreaker, in the Engineering Bay. Look for a room with a sign that says “Restricted Access” and pick the lock to enter. The volume is on a shelf in the back of the room.
- Mechanical Engineering Volume 2 – This volume is located on Monarch, in the Abandoned Industrial Zone. Look for a building with a sign that says “R&D Labs” and enter. The volume is on a table in the back of the room.
- Mechanical Engineering Volume 3 – This volume can be found on Byzantium, in the Ministry of Accuracy and Morale. Look for a room with a sign that says “Restricted Archives” and pick the lock to enter. The volume is on a table near the entrance.
Mechanical Engineering Volume Locations
The Outer Worlds Guides
- All Unique Weapons and Armors In The Outer Worlds Peril of Gorgon
- The PET Science Weapon The Outer Worlds Peril On Gorgon
- How To Get Spacer Armor The Outer Worlds
- Outer Worlds Weapons & Armors: How To Get Them
- Hidden Mardet ID Cartridge Location In The Outer Worlds
For more useful and helpful guides, check out our The Outer Worlds Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, quests, weapons, collectibles and secrets.