How To Search Zoe’s Home for Clues: A Few Kind Spirits – The Outer Worlds
Search Zoe’s Home for Clues The Outer Worlds
To search Zoe’s home for clues in The Outer Worlds, you must first complete the quest “Stranger in a Strange Land” and have access to her living quarters in the community center. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to search Zoe’s home for clues:
- Enter the community center and head to the second floor.
- Look for the door with the name “Zoe” on it and enter her room.
- Once inside, look around the room for any items that may provide clues to her whereabouts. You’ll find a few items of interest, including a handwritten note from Zoe, a bottle of alcohol, and some clothes.
- Read the handwritten note, which explains that Zoe is leaving Edgewater to join the deserters at their new settlement.
- Take a closer look at the bottle of alcohol and examine the label. It reveals that the alcohol was brewed by a company called “Spacer’s Choice.”
- If you have completed the quest “The Frightened Engineer,” you can speak to Adelaide to learn about the deserters’ new settlement, which is located at the old botanical lab. Alternatively, you can use your map to navigate to the botanical lab.
- Once you arrive at the botanical lab, speak to Zoe to complete her questline and gain valuable rewards.
Note: Searching Zoe’s home is optional and not required to complete her questline. However, doing so can provide additional insight into her character and backstory.
The Outer Worlds Guides
- All Unique Weapons and Armors In The Outer Worlds Peril of Gorgon
- The PET Science Weapon The Outer Worlds Peril On Gorgon
- How To Get Spacer Armor The Outer Worlds
- Outer Worlds Weapons & Armors: How To Get Them
- Hidden Mardet ID Cartridge Location In The Outer Worlds
For more useful and helpful Modern Warfare guides, check out our The Outer Worlds Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets.