In The Outer Worlds, the Journal of M. Bakonu is a quest item required for the quest “The Frightened Engineer” which can be obtained in the Groundbreaker. Here’s how you can get it:
- Begin the quest “The Frightened Engineer”: You can obtain this quest from Gladys on the Groundbreaker. Speak to her and ask her about work, then ask her if she knows of any jobs available. She will direct you to the quest giver, Martin Callahan.
- Meet with Martin Callahan: Martin Callahan can be found in the Rest-N-Go on the Groundbreaker. Speak with him and he will give you the quest objectives, which includes finding the Journal of M. Bakonu.
- Travel to Roseway: M. Bakonu’s Journal can be found in Roseway, which is a location on the planet Terra 2. Make your way there, either by using the fast travel option or traveling on foot.
- Find the journal: Once you arrive in Roseway, make your way to the abandoned lab building. The journal can be found in the upstairs room, which is accessible via the elevator. Be prepared to face some enemies along the way.
- Return the journal to Martin Callahan: Once you have obtained the journal, return to Martin Callahan on the Groundbreaker and give it to him. He will reward you with some experience points and Bits.
Overall, obtaining the Journal of M. Bakonu is a relatively straightforward task that requires some traveling and combat skills. By following these steps, you should be able to find the journal and complete the quest successfully.
How To Get The Journal of M Bakonu The Outer Worlds
The Outer Worlds Guides
- All Unique Weapons and Armors In The Outer Worlds Peril of Gorgon
- The PET Science Weapon The Outer Worlds Peril On Gorgon
- How To Get Spacer Armor The Outer Worlds
- Outer Worlds Weapons & Armors: How To Get Them
- Hidden Mardet ID Cartridge Location In The Outer Worlds
For more useful and helpful guides, check out our The Outer Worlds Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets.