How To Get The Golden Horse In Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
How you get the Golden Horse in Zelda Tears of The Kingdom. The best horse in game is Zelda’s Golden Horse. This unique horse can be acquired by completing the side mission tied to the Lucky Clover Gazette Potential Princess Sighting Missions. After you start the mission, the location is not too far from the horse stables. After this simply register the golden horse to have access to the best horse in game at any time.
Golden Horse In Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
Step 1: Start the Game and Complete the Temple of Time
- Begin playing the game and progress through the initial stages.
- Complete the Temple of Time as part of the main story progression.
- Reach Lookout Landing, an area accessible after completing the temple.
Step 2: Complete Your First Temple, Preferably in Ritu Village
- Choose and complete your first temple. It is recommended to select the temple located in Ritu Village.
- Complete the temple’s challenges and objectives to advance in the game.
Step 3: Speak with Penn at Lookout Landing
- Return to Lookout Landing after completing your first temple.
- Locate and interact with Penn, who will then fly away to the Lucky Clover Gazette.
- The Lucky Clover Gazette is a newspaper established in the Ritu City stables. You may have already discovered it during your gameplay.
Step 4: Start the “Potential Princess Sightings” Overall Quest
- Upon reaching the Lucky Clover Gazette, initiate the “Potential Princess Sightings” overall quest.
- This quest serves as a starting point for acquiring the golden horse.
Step 5: Travel to the Snowfield Stables in the Tabantha Tundra
- Proceed to the Snowfield Stables, which is located in the Tabantha Tundra.
- This will be the starting point for the specific side quest involving the golden horse.
Step 6: Begin the “Golden Horse” Side Quest
- Interact with the relevant characters at the Snowfield Stables to initiate the “Golden Horse” side quest.
- They will provide you with information and guidance on how to find the golden horse.
Step 7: Locate the Golden Horse
- Travel to the coordinates provided for the golden horse’s location.
- Exercise caution and avoid the dragon in the area for now.
- You will spot the golden horse roaming alongside other horses.
Step 8: Tame and Register the Golden Horse
- Approach the golden horse stealthily and initiate the taming process.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to successfully tame the horse.
- Once tamed, return with the golden horse to the stables.
- Don’t forget to register the golden horse at the stables to officially claim ownership.
Congratulations! You have successfully obtained the golden horse. Enjoy its unique qualities and abilities as you continue your adventures in the game.
- All 133 Armors Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Tingle Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Charged Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Rubber Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Miner Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Climbing Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Zora Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Where To Farm Bomb Flowers Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Desert Voe Armor Set Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Yiga Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
For more useful and helpful guides, check out our Legend of Zelda Tears of The Kingdom Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets. Visit our YouTube channel for more guides.