The location of the Dark armour and Depths Armour sets in Zelda Tears of The Kingdom. The two armor sets are purchased from bargainer statues for poes, found in the depths. The depths armor is one of the best and offers resistance to gloom and the dark armor will give the player a speed boost at night. Both the Depths Armor & Dark Armor are must get items.
Depths Armor Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
The Depths Armor and Dark Link Armor are two powerful armor sets in the game, each with unique effects. This guide will walk you through obtaining these armors and collecting the necessary Poe statues to acquire them. Please note that the Tunic of Memories and a secret heart piece will be covered separately.
Step 1: Reach Lookout Landing and Complete a Temple
- Start by progressing through the game until you reach Lookout Landing.
- Complete any of the temples available in the game to unlock the Poe statue in Lookout Landing.
Step 2: Interact with the Poe Statue
- Locate and interact with the Poe statue in Lookout Landing.
- The statue will offer to exchange Poes for various items.
Step 3: Obtain the Dark Tunic
- Talk to the Poe statue and exchange 150 Poes for the Dark Tunic.
- The Dark Tunic is part of the Dark Link Armor set and provides a speed boost at night.
Step 4: Discover Poe Statue Locations in the Depths
- Continue speaking with the Poe statue to gather information about the next Poe statue’s location in the Depths.
- There are a total of five Poe statues to find in the Depths.
Step 5: Collecting the Poe Statues
- Explore the Depths and locate each of the five Poe statues.
- Each statue offers additional pieces of the Dark Link Armor or Depths Armor.
Step 6: Accumulate Poes for Armor Sets
- Gather a total of 1300 Poes to purchase both the Depths Armor and Dark Link Armor sets.
- The Poe statues will provide you with the necessary information and rewards to acquire these armors.
By following these steps and collecting the Poe statues, you can acquire both the Depths Armor and Dark Link Armor sets, each with their unique effects. These armors will greatly aid you during your underground explorations and night-time travels. Enjoy the enhanced abilities and benefits they provide as you continue your adventures in the game.
- Zelda Tears of The Kingdom Guides
- All 133 Armors Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Tingle Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Charged Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Rubber Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Miner Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Climbing Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Zora Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Where To Farm Bomb Flowers Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Desert Voe Armor Set Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
For more useful and helpful guides, check out our Legend of Zelda Tears of The Kingdom Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets. Visit our YouTube channel for more guides.