How you get the Auto Build in Zelda Tears of The Kingdom. Instead of having to build zonai devices everytime you want one, the Autobuild feature will remember your previous inventions and build them for you. Its an ability you will want to get early.
Autobuild The Legend of Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
The Autobuild quest and Depths exploration are exciting missions in the game. Follow this guide to embark on the quest and uncover the depths’ secrets. Be prepared for a boss fight towards the end.
Step 1: Play Through the Game and Reach Lookout Landing
- Start playing the game and progress until you reach Lookout Landing.
- Complete the first quest, “Regional Phenomena,” which unlocks after completing any one of the four temples. Choose any temple you prefer to complete.
Step 2: Start the Side Mission: “Camera Work in the Depths”
- Return to Lookout Landing and initiate the side mission, “Camera Work in the Depths”, where you must find robbie.
- This mission serves as the starting point for exploring the Depths.
Step 3: Locate Robbie in the Depths
- Progress through the mission and find Robbie, who is located at the second light root in the Depths.
- Interact with Robbie to advance the mission.
Step 4: Complete the “Mystery of the Depths” Mission
- Take a photo of the statue as part of the Robbie mission.
- Upon completing the Robbie mission, the “Mystery of the Depths” mission will begin.
- Follow the underground path indicated by the statues to discover a hidden treasure.
Step 5: Navigate to the Great Abandoned Central Mine
- Proceed south, following the lightroots in the Depths.
- Reach the Grove of Time, which will guide you to the Great Abandoned Central Mine.
- Interact with the green symbol found here to obtain the Autobuild ability.
Step 6: Prepare for the Boss Fight
- Keep in mind that there is a boss fight at the end of the mission.
- Ensure you have enough bombs and stamina to face the challenge.
- Take the necessary time to prepare before engaging in the boss fight.
By following these steps, you can start the Autobuild quest and explore the Depths. Uncover the secrets hidden within and be ready for a thrilling boss fight. Enjoy the rewards and new abilities gained through this quest as you continue your adventures in the game.
- Zelda Tears of The Kingdom Guides
- All 133 Armors Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Tingle Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Charged Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Rubber Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Miner Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Climbing Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Zora Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Where To Farm Bomb Flowers Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Desert Voe Armor Set Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
For more useful and helpful guides, check out our Legend of Zelda Tears of The Kingdom Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets. Visit our YouTube channel for more guides.