Hogwarts Legacy Merlin Trials: How To Complete All Merlin Trials
Hogwarts Legacy Merlin Trials – How to complete all Merlin trials in Hogwarts Legacy to unlock the Merlin’s Beard achievement and trophy, by completing all of the trials. The Trials are found by simply exploring the game world and you will be able to find them. By solving merlin trials, you will be completing merlin trial challenges which reward you with more space for gear in your inventory and so are worth finding and solving as quick as possible in game.
Hogwarts Legacy Merlin Trials
- Forbidden Forest: 3 Merlin trials to find
- North Ford Bog: 4 Merlin trials to find
- Hogsmeade Valley: 5 Merlin Trials to find
- North Hogwarts Region: 5 Merlin Trials to find
- South Hogwarts Region: 15 Merlin Trials to find
- Hogwarts Valley: 16 Merlin Trials to find
- Feldcroft Region: 16 Merlin Trials to find
- South Sea Bog: 2 Merlin Trials to find
- Poidsear Coast: 10 Merlin Trials to find
- Marunweem Lake: 4 Merlin Trials to find
- Manor Cape: 5 Merlin Trials to find
- Cragcroftshire: 5 Merlin Trials to find
- Clagmar Coast: 5 Merlin Trials to find
How To Solve Merlin Trials
While there are nearly 100 merlin trials to find throughout the highlands there are only 9 different ways in which to solve them and they are as follows.
- Lighting the torches: Using Incendio or Confringo, light all the torches in a certain amount of time!
- Smash pillar balls: Using Accio, break all 9 small stone balls to unlock the trial.
- Hole in one: Use Wingardium Leviosa to lift the large ball and place it in the hole in the ground.
- Butterfly puzzle: Use Lumos to attract the butterflies or moths to moonstone rocks.
- Collect stone balls: Use Accio to the stone balls nearby and place them into the hole.
- Blow up the pillars: Using Confringo, blow up the stone pillars hidden in the trial area, use Revelio to help find them.
- Parkour: Some rocks have been highlighted nearby, simply jump from one to another without touching the ground.
- Fix-em up: Use Reparo to fix the broken stone pillars that have spawned around the area.
- Symbol dice: Use Flipendo to flip the the dice so that the symbols on all sides match the symbols on the stone pillar below it.
- Hogwarts Legacy Infamous Foes: All 21 Infamous Foe Locations
- Hogwarts Legacy Tips & Tricks For Beginners
- Hogwarts Legacy Landing Platforms: How Find All 20
- Hogwarts Legacy Ancient Magic Hotspots: How Find All 20
- Hogwarts Legacy Chests: All Collection Chest Locations
- Hogwarts Legacy Armor: All Collection Outfits & Gear
- Hogwarts Legacy Spells: All Spells & How To Learn Them
- Hogwarts Legacy Demiguise Statues: The Man Behind The Moons
- Hogwarts Legacy Merlin Trials: How To Complete All Merlin Trials
- Hogwarts Legacy Cairn Dungeons: All Cairn Dungeon Locations
For more useful and helpful Hogwarts Legacy guides, check out our Hogwarts Legacy Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets.