The Hippity Hopper Legendary Grenade is a unique Torgue item with a high damage stat. When thrown the grenade will bounce around until it hits an enemy at which point it will explode.
Here is everything you need to know about the Hippity Hopper Legendary Grenade in Borderlands 3
How to Get the Hippity Hopper Legendary Grenade
Tina’s Hippity Hopper Legendary Grenade can be found as a random loot drop in the game world. Enemies, bosses, loot staches and more all have a chance to give you the grenade.
Hippity Hopper Legendary Grenade Stats
- Exploder – Grenade Explodes whenever it hits an enemy
- All Other stats on the item are Randomised
All Legendary Weapon Info
- Damage Stat: The weapons damage, and elemental damage is not a fixed number. The damage on any weapon is based on weapon rolls and character level.
- White Text: These are your weapon rolls, they are variables that change weapon to weapon and you will need to farm legendaries until you find one with your preferred stats, such as extra critical hit damage etc.
- Elemental Damage: Any gun is capable of having an elemental effect, the ability is randomised for weapons.
- Red Text: Fire that off to me real quick.
- Yellow Text: Some weapons have a yellow text, which means its anointed, the anointed attribute will be displayed at the bottom.
To get all Legendary Weapons and Items in Borderlands 3 Click Here
Find all the latest news, updates and guide for Borderlands 3 in our official Borderlands 3 Wiki Guide