Ghost Recon Breakpoint Survival Guide
The Ghost Recon Breakpoint Survival Guide gives you all the details on the games Survival elements so you can understand each when playing the game.
Now when your Ghost takes damage they may also become injured. These injuries will slow you down and reduce your combat effectiveness requiring additional time and resources to heal your Ghost back up to peak fighting condition. There are three tiers of injury-
- Minor Wound: You have a limp when walking/sprinting, stamina is reduced, and aiming can be wobbly.
- Major Wound: You are bleeding out, your limp gets much worse, reducing your speed, you can only hipfire with one arm, and stamina is greatly reduced.
- Severe Injury: You will bleed to death if you don’t stop the bleeding, you can barely walk, stamina is near non-existant, you can only defend yourself with your sidearm.
Bandages will cure any of the above.
Terrain and Stamina
Traversing the world of Auroa will push your Ghost to their limits. Steep slopes will make you slip and fall, traversing water will slow you down, and snow will plow in your wake. Properly managing your stamina will be essential to surviving and fighting back.
Trapped behind enemy lines The Bivouac is a temporary camp where you and your fellow Ghosts will rest and prepare for the next mission. Clean your weapons, change classes, craft items, upgrade gear, and more then select desired time of day and weather before venturing back out.
Leave no man behind. When an ally is down and needs help instead of giving medical attention in the middle of a firefight you can quickly sling them over your shoulder and move to safety to get them back on their feet.
As a Ghost you can disappear into your environment making you nearly invisible to your enemies. Use this feature to setup an ambush or avoid detection when cover is not available.
Advanced Enemy AI
The Wolves and their allies are experienced elite soldiers and will communicate amongst themselves to hunt you down if detected. With a wide variety of AI archetypes and behaviors no two encounters will be the same.
An innovative cover system will automatically adapt your Ghost’s body position to match available cover and execute advanced tactics such as leaning to aim around corners
Ghost Recon Breakpoint Guides
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint How To Get MAWL-DA
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint AR18 Guide
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint UZI 9mm Guide
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint MK14 Terminator Guide
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint MGL Terminator Guide
For more useful and helpful Modern Warfare guides, check out our Ghost Recon Breakpoint Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets.