Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Photo Mode Complete Guide
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Photo Mode is a new community requested feature in the game added post launch. The feature allows players to take photos in game with adjustable settings. All the details of the photo mode can be seen below.
How to Use Fallen Order Photo Mode
Once you’ve enabled it in the settings, accessing the mode can be done via pressing both LS and RS or L3 and R3. From here the game will pause and you’ll have a number of options available, allowing you to create your perfect Jedi moment.
Fallen Order Photo Mode Settings
The follow features allow you to find tune your photo for the perfect picture.
- Camera Height
- Camera Rotate
- Focal Distance
- Film Grain
- Chromatic Aberration
- Hide player
- Hide AI
- Filter Strength
- Place Spotlight
- Remove Spotlight
- Spotlight Brightness
- Spotlight Warmth
- Hide UI
More Star Wars Jedi Guides
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Stim Upgrades: How To Find All 10 Stim Upgrades
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Perks: How To Unlock All 25 Perks & Perks Slots
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Holotactics Matches: How To Win All 8
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Recruits: All Cantina Recruit Locations
- Star Wars jedi Survivor Fish: All Fish For The Aquarium
For more useful and helpful guides, check out our Star Wars Jedi Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, quests, weapons, collectibles and secrets.