The Doom Eternal System Requirements have been revealed for PC along with the download size for console. The game consists of two parts, the story campaign and the multiplayer mode and players can download these individually.
Doom Eternal System Requirements Xbox
According to Microsoft the console version will come in two parts to download. The single player campaign will be 39.03 GB in size. The battle mode multiplayer is slightly smaller at 38.74 GB. Doom Eternal runs at 60 FPS even on the base Xbox One.
Doom Eternal System Requirements PC
Minimum – Low Setting | 1080p | 60 FPS
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 / 64-bit Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 3.3GHz / AMD Ryzen 3 @ 3.1GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 (4GB), GTX 1060 (6GB), GTX 1650 (4GB) / AMD Radeon R9 290 (4GB), RX 470 (4GB)
Recommended – High Setting | 1440p | 60 FPS
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- RAM: 16GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 (8GB), RTX 2060 (8GB) or AMD Radeon RX Vega56 (8GB)
Doom eternal launches on March 20th on both Xbox one and PC.