Diablo IV Achievements: All Trophies & Achievements List
Diablo IV Achievements and Trophy List – All of the trophies and achievements for the Diablo 4 and relevant guides to unlocking them. The list includes many common themes like collecting all of the games weapons, finding various collectibles and of course, story related achievements and trophies.
About Diablo IV
Diablo IV is an upcoming action role-playing game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. It is the fourth installment in the Diablo series and takes place many years after the events of Diablo III. The game features an open world environment, with players able to explore a variety of regions and dungeons as they progress through the game’s story.
Players can choose from several classes, each with their own unique abilities and playstyles. The classes announced so far include Barbarian, Druid, and Sorceress, with more expected to be revealed in the future.
As for the beta test, it is an opportunity for players to get an early look at the game and provide feedback to the developers. The beta is currently closed, meaning that only select players who have been invited by Blizzard can participate. However, it is expected that the beta will open up to a wider audience at some point before the game’s official release.
Overall, Diablo IV looks to be an exciting addition to the series, with a renewed focus on storytelling and immersive gameplay. Fans of the Diablo franchise should definitely keep an eye on this game as it continues to develop.
While the trophies and achievements have not officially been announced we can say some that will almost certainly be included, based on Diablo 3 and the challenges revealed in diablo 4 as seen during the beta. Here are the most likely ones that will be included.
Diablo IV Achievements & Trophy List
The full Diablo 4 Achievement and Trophies list is as follows:
- Pick up 500,000 gold, 100,000 obols
- Equip Legendary Gear in Every Slot
- Fully upgrade legendary equipment piece at the blacksmith
- Use a merchant to repair an item
- socket a gem
- Fully upgrade healing potion
- Complete all quests in prologue, act 1-7 and ending
- Kill 100 Treasure Goblins
- Reach Level 100 & In hardest difficulty
- Kill Astaroth, Andariel, Duriel, Lilith, the butcher
- Kill world bosses, Ashava, Avarice, Wandering Death
- Complete fallen temple and cathedral of light
- Get 100% in every region, including altars of lilith, strongholds, side quests, dungeons
- Diablo IV Best Builds: Sorceress, Barbarian, Druid, Rogue, and Necromancer
- Diablo IV Crafting: A Guide To Creating and Upgrading Items
- Diablo IV Mounts: A Complete Guide To Pets & Horses
- Diablo IV Farming Guide: The 5 Best Ways To Get Legendary Items Quick
- Diablo IV Waypoints: All Waypoint Locations Guide
- Diablo IV Monsters: Complete Guide to Enemies and Boss Fights
- Diablo IV Strongholds: All Stronghold Locations & How To Beat
- Diablo IV Altars of Lilith Statue Guide: How to Find All 28 Locations
- Diablo IV Silent Chests: How To Get Whispering Keys
- Diablo IV Classes: A Complete Guide To All Skills & Abilities
For more useful and helpful RE4 Remake guides, check out our Resident Evil 4 Remake Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets.