Dead Island 2 Achievements: All Trophies & Achievements List
Dead Island 2 Achievements and Trophy List – All of the trophies and achievements for the Dead Island 2 and relevant guides to unlocking them. The list includes many common themes like collecting all of the games weapons, finding various collectibles and of course, story related achievements and trophies and in total there are 46 to find on PlayStation, 45 on Xbox.
About Dead Island 2
Dead Island 2 is an action-packed video game set in a quarantined Los Angeles that has been overrun by a zombie outbreak. Players must survive in a brutal melee sandbox by fighting off hordes of zombies with a variety of weapons and tactical options.
The game features six unique characters, each with their own personality and abilities that can be customized through a new skill system. The advanced dismemberment system allows for realistic and gory combat, and the game’s monsters are relentless and challenging.
In addition to the single-player campaign, Dead Island 2 also offers a cinematic co-op adventure for up to three players, providing plenty of replayability and exciting quests to complete.
Dead Island 2 Achievements & Trophy List
The full Dead Island 2 Achievement and Trophies list is as follows:
- Welcome To Hell-A: Survive a plane crash, get bitten, and create your first Zombie-Free Zone.
- Hotel California: Fight through the Halperin Hotel to make contact with the authorities.
- Personal Assistant Personally Assisted: Track down Michael and rescue him from the Terror at Monarch Studios.
- Git Gutte!: Join forces with Sam B and get your hands on some firepower.
- Friend Like These: Encounter a mysterious… benefactor? Well, that’s what she’d call herself, anyway.
- Dr. Reed, I Presume?: Survive the many perils of Venice Beach and meet Dr. Reed at the Serling Hotel.
- But Doctor, I Am Butcho: Slay a killer clown and get your blood sample back to Dr. Reed.
- Can’t Handle the Truth: Learn the truth about what you are as dark secrets are revealed.
- Like Riding a Bike: Find Patton and convince him to fly you out of Hell-A.
- A Patton Emerges: Survive the Metro system and get to Hollywood Boulevard.
- Make it So: Help Sarah and Sebastian light a beacon of hope.
- Our True Nature: Give up your chance to be human again.
- Gore Horse: Help an artist to complete their greatest (and grisliest) piece of art.
- Go, Bobcats!: Reunite all the VCLA Bobcats.
- Internet Famous: Complete Amanda’s Clickbait quests. You won’t believe what happens next!
- Making Your Mark: Complete 10 non-Story Quests.
- Rising Star: Complete 20 non-Story Quests.
- LA Influential: Complete 40 non-Story Quests.
- Ooh, Shiny!: Find your first Legendary Weapon.
- Zombologist: Unlock every zombie type in the Zompedia.
- On Safari: Complete the first tier of every Zombie Challenge.
- Variety is the Spice of Death: Complete the first tier of every Weapon Challenge.
- Zombicidal Maniac: Complete the first tier of every Combat Challenge.
- Survival Skills: Complete the first tier of every Survivor Challenge.
- Smorgasbord: Complete the first tier of every Exploration Challenge.
- Sharpest Tool in the Box: Complete 5 Lost & Found Weapon Quests.
- Sole Survivor: Complete 9 Lost & Found Missing Person Quests.
- Jumbo Keyring: Unlock 10 Lockboxes.
- Bookworm: Collect 50 Journals.
- Stacking the Deck: Collect 30 Skill Cards.
- Humanity Distilled: Equip your first Numen Skill Card.
- Max Headroom: Reach level 30.
- Down with the Sickness: Reach the highest tier of Autophage infection by equipping Autophage Skills.
- Anger Management: Slay 50 zombies with Fury Attacks.
- This is My Weapon: Fully upgrade a Superior weapon and customize it with a mod or perk in every slot.
- Not Even My Final Form: Slay a Mutator before it transforms.
- Hazardous Materials: Slay 100 Zombies using Caustic, Fire, or Shock damage.
- Break a Leg: Maim 100 limbs.
- Slayer Squad: Complete any 5 quests in co-op.
- I Am the Resurrection: Revive other Slayers 5 times.
- Coup de Grâce: Slay 25 zombies using finishing moves.
- Perks of the Job: Complete 5 Blueprint Challenges.
- Donk!: Throw a melee weapon and hit a zombie 35+ meters away.
- Apex Predator: Knock down 10 Apex Variants.
- I Got a Zombie Army and You Can’t Harm Me: Perform 25 perfect defensive moves.
More Dead Island Guides
- Dead Island 2 Ninja Challenge – Easy Way To Complete It!
- Dead Island 2 Review – Pro’s & Con’s
- Dead Island 2 All Keys, Safes & Lockboxes
- Dead Island 2 Skill Cards: All Numen Skill Card Locations
- Dead Island 2 Journals: All Journal Collectible Locations
- Dead Island 2 Zombies: All Enemies & Boss Fights
- Dead Island 2 Weapons: Guns, Crafting & Mod Blueprints
- Dead Island 2 Quests: All Missions and Side Missions
- Dead Island 2 Achievements: All Trophies & Achievements List
For more useful and helpful guides, check out our Dead Island Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets.