Click here for the latest patch notes, news and weapons guides for Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
- Character Perks
- Weapon Perks
All Weapon perks
- Sleight of Hand:Training in reloading faster when under pressure.
- FMJ: Increases bullet penetration and damage against equipment and killstreaks.
- Stance Training:Extra training provides greater accuracy in the supported positions.
- Frangible Wounding – Bullets cause the target healing to be briefly delayed.
- Burst – Changes fire mode to 3-round burst.
- Semi Auto – Changes the fire mode to semi automatic
- Mo’Money – Earn additional XP from headshots.
- Fast Melee – Training in executing melee maneuvers with great speed.
- Burst Fire (x3) Enhanced – Changes fire mode to 3-round burst with improved firing rate.
- Presence of Mind – Infinite hold breath
- Dual Wield – Pistols
All Character Perks
- Double Time: Triple the duration of Super Sprint and fully refresh Super Sprint on kills.
- E.O.D: Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. Hack enemy Claymores, Proximity Mines, and C4.
- Scavenger: Resupply ammo from dead players.
- Tracker: Enemies leave behind trails and death markers. Increase crouch movement speed by 30%.
- Tune Up: Increase the charge rate of field upgrades by 50%.
- Ghost: Undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones, Heartbeat Sensors, and High Alert. Hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Hardline: Your killstreaks cost 1 less kill.
- Kill Chain: Killstreaks earned in your current life earn kill credit for other killstreaks.
- Overkill: Carry two primary weapons.
- Restock: Recharge equipment over 30 seconds.
- Amped: Faster weapon swap and rocket launcher reload speed.
- Battle Hardened: Reduce strength of enemy flash, stun, and EMP effects.
- Cold-Blooded: Undetectable by AI targeting system and thermal optics. Immune to snapshot grenades.
- High-Alert: Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you.
- Shrapnel: Spawn with an extra piece of lethal equipment. Explosive damage delays enemy health regeneration.
- Spotter: See enemy equipment, field upgrades, and killstreaks through walls. Mark them for your team by looking at them while aiming down sights.
All Modern Warfare Killstreaks
- Juggernaut: Call in a care package that contains the Juggernaut assault gear.
- Infantry Assault Vehicle: Manned light infantry assault vehicle with a .50 cal machine gun on top.
- White Phosphorus: Cover the battlefield with white smoke flare canisters that will disorient the enemy and burn any that wander too close.
- Personal Radar – Escort drone that enables the radar for the owner and pings nearby enemies.
- Counter UAV – A drone that constantly emits a scrambling signal, disabling enemy mini maps and incrementally disrupting their senses the closer they get to it,
- Care Package – As we’ve seen in Call of Duty games since Modern Warfare 2, this drop provides a random killstreak
- Cluster Strike – Signal for a number of cluster mortars to hit the chosen target
- Cruise Missile – Deploys a missile from the sky to impact an area with high damage
- UAV – This is similar to the Personal UAV, but provides a mini-map for the whole team
- Precision Airstrike – Send two fighter jets into the map to strike the best possible path.
- Wheelson – A small remote tank with a powerful airburst turret (works like a Cerberus from Black Ops 3)
- Chopper Gunner – Take control of a chopper and mow down enemies with bullets and missiles
- Advanced UAV – This acts like a blackbird from the Black Ops series, where it will show the enemy team constantly and the way they’re facing
- Infantry Assauly Vehicle – A manned light infantry vehicle with a .50 cal machine gun on the top.
- VTOL Jet – A fighter jet releases an initial missle then hovers a selected area and rains down hellfire on enemies
- Nuke – A reported 25 kills in a row will give you a nuke that will end the game and award you the win
- Gunship – The AC-130 is in the game, however it is called a gunship. rain down on the enemy with three varieties of gun.
- Support Helo – Call in a heavy assauly helicopter to patrol the map.
- Emergency Airdrop – Three care packages dropped on a marked location
Share it now!