Borderlands 3 Rico Shield
The Borderlands 3 Rico Shield is a Legendary shield given as a reward to the player for completing the Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot DLC. The legendary shield is considered one of the best shields in game.
How to Get the Borderlands 3 Rico Shield
To get the Borderlands 3 Rico shield, simply complete the main mission during the Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot DLC. Follow the main story all the way to the end and the shield is dropped by the final boss pretty boy as one of the handsome jackpot legendaries.
BL3 Rico Shield Stats
- Capacity (Level 50) – 6577
- Recharge Delay (Level 50) – 3.2 Seconds
- Recharge Rate (Level 50) – 931
- Absorb – 15% chance to absorb bullets as ammo
- Rico – 80% Chance to reflect projectiles while not shielded.
- Health Charge – When damaged, has a 15% chance to drop a health charge that restores 15% of max health.
The Rico Shield in Borderlands 3 is super easy to obtain and is one of the best shields in game with its ability to reflect projectiles.
The Storm Legendary Weapon is a Maliwan Sniper…
Here is how to get the Hawt Dayumned…
Borderlands 3 launches is less than 2 weeks…