The rare spawn hunt is starting soon and with it an increased chance to collect legendary weapons and gear.
Starting tomorrow, October 8 at 9:00 AM PDT, the Rare Spawn Hunt will begin courtesy of a quick micropatch. To ensure that the micropatch is successfully applied, verify that you’re online then hang around the main menu for about a little bit. During the Rare Spawn Hunt, some Rare Spawns are guaranteed to show up in their designated locations and have an increased chance to drop unique Legendary loot.
It’s your chance to seek and destroy enemies you might’ve never known existed, or snag the unique Legendary weapons and gear you’ve been chasing after. Here’s a list of all the Rare Spawns that are part of this week’s event, along with their drops:
- Rakkman – Night Flyer, Legendary Pistol
- El Dragon Jr – Unleash the Dragon, Legendary Artifact
- Road Dog – Redline, Legendary Shotgun
- IndoTyrant – Random Customization
- Force Troopers – Random Legendary class mods
- Demoskaggon – Random Legendary Shield
- The Unstoppable – Band of Sytorak, Legendary Shield
- Thunk & Sloth – It’s Piss, Legendary Grenade Mod
- Maxitrillion – The Horizon, Legendary Shotgun
- Borman Nates – Psycho Stabber, Legendary Pistol
- Princess Tarantella II – Hive, Legendary Rocket Launcher
- Mother of Grogans – Random Legendary Artifacts
- Red Jabber – Random Legendary Grenade Mod
- Urist McEnforcer – Masterwork Crossbow, Legendary Sniper Rifle
The Rare Spawn Hunt is on from October 8 at 9:00 AM PDT to October 15 at 8:59 AM PDT when the next week’s theme begins. The Borderlands Anniversary Celebration calendar is below—and if you want to know what this month of Borderlands 3 bonuses is all about, you can catch up here.
Week 2 (October 8-14): Rare Spawn Hunt!
Week 3 (October 15-21): Show Me the Eridium!
Week 4 (October 22-28): Mayhem on Twitch!
Week 5 (October 29 – November 4): Spooky Surprise!