Borderlands 3 FL4k Skill Trees – Ah, Borderlands 3. The game that’s all about shooting and looting. And if you’re like most players, you probably spend hours poring over skill trees, trying to figure out the best build for your character. Well, fear not, fellow Vault Hunters, because today we’re going to be talking about FL4K, the robot beastmaster. And we’re going to do it with a healthy dose of sarcasm, because why not?
First things first, let’s talk about FL4K’s three skill trees: Master, Stalker, and Hunter. Each one offers a different playstyle, so let’s take a look at what they have to offer.
Borderlands 3 FL4k Skill Trees
Master Skill Tree
This tree is all about making your pets more powerful. Yes, that’s right, FL4K has pets. And not just any pets, mind you, but robotic pets that can tear enemies apart. If you’re into the idea of having a loyal companion by your side, this is the tree for you.
- Frenzy: Kill skills that boost gun damage and fire rate. Because nothing says “loyal companion” like forcing your pets to watch you murder everything in sight.
- Barbaric Yawp: Doubles the effectiveness of your pet’s bonuses. Because you know what’s better than a robot that can rip enemies apart? A robot that can rip enemies apart twice as fast.
- Dominance: Turns enemies into allies. Because nothing says “I care about my pets” like brainwashing your enemies into fighting for you.
Stalker Skill Tree
This tree is all about stealth and critical hits. If you like playing the sniper role, this is the tree for you. It also offers some defensive options, so you can stay alive while picking off enemies from a distance.
- Head Count: Kill skills that reduce the cooldown of your action skill. Because when you’re sniping from afar, you want to make sure you can use your action skill as often as possible.
- Leave No Trace: Critical hits have a chance to refund ammo. Because nothing says “I’m a sniper” like never running out of bullets.
- The Fast and the Furryous: Movement speed and gun damage increase after using your action skill. Because when you’re done sniping, you want to be able to run away quickly.
Hunter Skill Tree
This tree is all about pure damage output. If you’re the type of player who likes to go in guns blazing and leave a trail of destruction in your wake, this is the tree for you. It offers some survivability options as well, so you don’t die quite as quickly as you dish out damage.
- Hunter’s Eye: Critical hit damage and accuracy increase. Because if you’re going to go in guns blazing, you want to make sure you’re hitting your targets.
- Two F4ng: Every shot has a chance to fire an extra projectile. Because why shoot one bullet when you can shoot two?
- The Most Dangerous Game: Bonus damage against named enemies. Because who doesn’t love a good boss fight?
Now, let’s talk about some of the best builds for FL4K.
Pet Build: This build focuses on making your pets as strong as possible, while also offering some damage output and survivability for yourself. It’s great for solo play, as your pets will help keep enemies off of you.
- Skill Tree: Master
- Key Skills: Frenzy, Barbaric Yawp, Dominance
- Weapons: Any that can dish out a lot of damage quickly
- Gear: Anything that boosts pet damage or survivability
Sniper Build: This build focuses on critical hits and staying alive while picking off enemies from a distance. It’s great for co-op play, as you can
provide cover for your teammates while dealing massive damage.
- Skill Tree: Stalker
- Key Skills: Head Count, Leave No Trace, The Fast and the Furryous
- Weapons: Sniper rifles, pistols with high critical hit damage
- Gear: Anything that boosts critical hit damage, shields with high capacity and recharge rate
Gunner Build: This build focuses on pure damage output and going in guns blazing. It’s great for players who love to be in the thick of the action, taking down enemies left and right.
- Skill Tree: Hunter
- Key Skills: Hunter’s Eye, Two F4ng, The Most Dangerous Game
- Weapons: Assault rifles, shotguns, any high-damage weapon
- Gear: Anything that boosts gun damage, shields with high capacity and damage reduction
Of course, these are just a few examples of the many builds you can create for FL4K. The beauty of Borderlands 3 is that you can customize your character to fit your playstyle, so experiment and see what works best for you.
In conclusion, FL4K is a versatile character with three unique skill trees that offer a variety of playstyles. Whether you prefer a pet build, a sniper build, or a gunner build, there’s something for everyone. So go forth, Vault Hunters, and wreak havoc upon your enemies with your loyal robotic companions by your side. And don’t forget to add a little sarcasm to your gameplay, because why not?
Borderlands 3 Guides
- Borderlands 3 Review In 3 Minutes
- Borderlands 3 Wiki Guide
- Borderlands 3 Radiation Element
- All Signal To Noise Probe Locations Borderlands 3
- Borderlands 3 Acid Burn Unique Grenade Guide
For more useful and helpful Borderlands 3 guides, check out our Borderlands 3 Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets.