Borderlands 3 February 20th Hotfix Update
A new Borderlands 3 February 20th Hotfix Update is out today to address concerns by the community. The update is only a small hotfix and includes bug fixes and exploit patches.
The hotfix goes live by 12PM PST and the full patch notes are listed below.
Borderlands 3 February 20th Hotfix Update Patch Notes
- Addressed a potential exploit where players were sometimes able to open the Rare Chest in Slaughterstar 3000 when entering Iron Bear’s turret
- Addressed a reported concern that Oversphere enemies occasionally would not shoot with their optic lasers in True Vault Hunter Mode or Mayhem Mode
- Addressed a reported concern that placeholder swords were sometimes visible in Athenas
- Addressed a reported concern that the Fabricator was sometimes letting loot drop outside of the map
- Adjusted the balance for Tony Bordel and Petunia in Mayhem Mode
The next PUBG console update for Xbox and…
An upcoming PUBG Console update will attempt to…
PUBG Update 5.3 The latest PUBG Update 5.3 is out…