Borderlands 3 – Fastball Legendary Grenade Guide
The Fastball Legendary Grenade is a unique Tediore item with a high damage and extremely fast throwing speed. The Grenade can be found as a random loot drop in the game world.
Fastball Legendary Grenade Fixed Stats
- + 95% Fire Damage
- Lobbed – The grenade follows a regular arc trajectory when thrown.
- Fastball – The grenades speed when thrown is extremely fast.
- All Other stats on the item are Randomised
All Legendary Weapon Info
- Damage Stat: The weapons damage, and elemental damage is not a fixed number. The damage on any weapon is based on weapon rolls and character level.
- White Text: These are your weapon rolls, they are variables that change weapon to weapon and you will need to farm legendaries until you find one with your preferred stats, such as extra critical hit damage etc.
- Elemental Damage: Any gun is capable of having an elemental effect, the ability is randomised for weapons.
- Red Text: Fire that off to me real quick.
- Yellow Text: Some weapons have a yellow text, which means its anointed, the anointed attribute will be displayed at the bottom.
To get all Legendary Weapons and Items in Borderlands 3 Click Here
Find all the latest news, updates and guide for Borderlands 3 in our official Borderlands 3 Wiki Guide