The Bloodletter Legendary Class Mod is a unique Borderlands 3 item available to use only with Moze. When equipped it will give you bonuses to certain skills in the skill tree.
Here is everything you need to know about the Bloodletter Legendary Class Mod in Borderlands 3
How to Get the Bloodletter Legendary Class Mod
The Bloodletter Legendary Class Mod can be found as a random loot drop in the game world. Enemies, bosses, loot stashes, caches and more all have a chance to give you the grenade.
Bloodletter Legendary Class Mod Stats
Special Effect – If Moze would be healed, she gains shield instead. If she would regenerate health, she also gains shield regeneration.
+1 Thin Red Line: Passive Ability
- +20% Max Health Reserved and Added to Max Shields
+2 Phalanx Doctrine: Passive Ability
- Max Shields: +6.0% per stack
- Gun Damage: +4.0% per stack
- Phalanx Doctrine Duration: 30 seconds
+2 Desperate Measures: Passive Ability
- Gun Damage: up to +33%
All Other stats on the item are Randomised
All Legendary Weapon Info
- Damage Stat: The weapons damage, and elemental damage is not a fixed number. The damage on any weapon is based on weapon rolls and character level.
- White Text: These are your weapon rolls, they are variables that change weapon to weapon and you will need to farm legendaries until you find one with your preferred stats, such as extra critical hit damage etc.
- Elemental Damage: Any gun is capable of having an elemental effect, the ability is randomised for weapons.
- Red Text: Fire that off to me real quick.
- Yellow Text: Some weapons have a yellow text, which means its anointed, the anointed attribute will be displayed at the bottom.
To get all Legendary Weapons and Items in Borderlands 3 Click Here
Find all the latest news, updates and guide for Borderlands 3 in our official Borderlands 3 Wiki Guide