In the world of Atlas Fallen, you’ll come across formidable creatures known as Wraiths. These legendary beings, referred to as Sand Wraiths due to their sand-based composition, serve as hostile entities encountered throughout the game. They dwell within the sands of Atlas Fallen and are the guardians chosen by the gods.
These Sand Wraiths come in various forms, ranging from smaller, more common encounters to more significant Boss battles. Understanding the distinctions between these encounters is crucial. To aid you in this endeavour, we’ve compiled comprehensive information about the different types of hostile Wraiths.
Each wraith also has an ultimate form called an elite foe, these creatures are regular wraith enemies, but are named and have better stats.
Atlas Fallen Elite Foes List
Enemies in Atlas Fallen are called wraith. Elite foes are regular enemies but are more powerful, you can tell them apart from regular encounters as they are named. All enemies and elites can be found in the Bestiary along with what essence stones they drop when defeated with shatter.
- Thelos’ Champion
Atlas Fallen Bestiary Enemies List
More Atlas Fallen Guides
- Atlas Fallen Essence Stones & Formula Locations
- Atlas Fallen Idols Locations Guide
- Atlas Fallen Treasure Maps & Where To Find Them
- Atlas Fallen Review After 100% Completion
- Atlas Fallen Elite Foes – All Enemy Wraiths & Boss Fights
- Atlas Fallen Totems – How to complete all sealing totems
- Atlas Fallen Map: World Map & All Locations
- Atlas Fallen Quests: All Missions and Side Missions
- Atlas Fallen Armor: All Armor Sets & How To Get Them
- Atlas Fallen Weapons: All Weapon Types Explained
For more useful and helpful guides, check out our Atlas Fallen Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets.