Apex Legends Level Cap Increase
Apex Legends Level Cap Increase is arriving on December 3rd on all platforms. The change in progression system will see the level cap for all players increase to 500 and with it apex packs as rewards. Check out all the details of the upcoming update below.
Apex Legends Level Cap Increase Details
Player Level Progression Changes
- Player Level cap increased from 100 -> 500
- XP required to hit level 100 has been reduced by approximately 5% to smooth out per level XP increases
- Players can now earn 199 Apex Packs by level 500 (previously 45)
- Level 2 – 20: One pack every level
- Level 22 – 300: One pack every two levels
- Level 305 – 500: One pack every five levels
- You will continue to earn 600 Legend Tokens per level
- Apex Packs rewards will be retroactive
- Players will also earn a Player Level Gun Charm every 100 Player Levels
Player Level Cap Increase & an Additional 154 Apex Pack Rewards
The Player Level cap has been increased from 100 to 500. Players can now earn a total of 199 Apex Packs related to Player Level rewards at the following cadence:
- Level 2 – 20: One pack every level (19 Apex Packs total)
- Level 22 – 300: One pack every two levels (140 Apex Packs total)
- Level 305 – 500: One pack every five levels (40 Apex Packs total)
- You will continue to earn 600 Legend Tokens per level and per 18,000 XP at level 500
The net impact of this change is that players will now earn 59 Apex Packs from level 1 – 100 (up from 45 Apex Packs prior to this change). All players will be retroactively awarded any Apex Packs they should have received under this new system. For example, players who are currently level 100 will receive 14 Apex Packs when this system goes live.
Players will now earn a new badge every 10 levels from 110 – 500.
Players will also receive a Player Level Gun Charm inspired by the above badges at levels 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500.
Player Level XP Reductions
Under the old system, there was a large increase in XP required at level 26. Under the new system, we’ve reduced the rate at which XP required to level up increases from levels 20 to 58.
The net impact of this change is that the XP curve should be softer for new players, meaning they will get more rewards, faster through level 58. Additionally, the total XP required to hit level 100 will be reduced by approximately 5%.
Because XP requirements are being reduced, players between levels 20 and 99 may find they are a level higher after this change goes live, if they were close to levelling up. These XP changes will have no effect on players already at level 100.
The maximum XP required per level will remain at 18,000 starting at level 58 (26 in the old system) and will remain constant through level 500.
We’re introducing 36 new Gun Charms to Apex Packs. They will be available in Epic and Legendary tiers. Additionally, Gun Charms will now rotate through the Shop.
Apex Legends Level Cap Increase Apex Legends Level…
A new Apex event for Halloween called fight…
Apex legends ranked season 2 details have been…