All Hogwarts Legacy Potions and ingredients locations – How to brew all Potions using ingredients in Hogwarts Legacy and unlock the Going Through the Potions achievement and trophy, by brewing every type of potion. The Potions are found by simply exploring the game world and you will be able to rescue them.
You can craft potions in Hogwarts Legacy by collecting ingredients and then brewing them at the Potion Station in the Room of Requirement.
Hogwarts Legacy Potions
There are 6 potions to unlock in game and here is the full list. If you are needing help in brewing all the potions and locating the ingredients needed for them found around the wizarding world of Hogwarts Legacy, here is a list of the potions we currently know of so far:
- Wiggenweld Potion – Main Story Reward
- Endurus Potion – Main Story Reward
- Maxima Potion – Purchase from J. Pippin’s Potions in Hogsmeade
- Invisibility Potion – Purchase from J. Pippin’s Potions in Hogsmeade
- Focus Potion – Purchase from J. Pippin’s Potions in Hogsmeade
- Thunderbrew Potion – Purchase from J. Pippin’s Potions in Hogsmeade
- Hogwarts Legacy Review After 100% Completion
- Hogwarts Legacy Infamous Foes: All 21 Infamous Foe Locations
- Hogwarts Legacy Tips & Tricks For Beginners
- Hogwarts Legacy Landing Platforms: How Find All 20
- Hogwarts Legacy Ancient Magic Hotspots: How Find All 20
- Hogwarts Legacy Chests: All Collection Chest Locations
- Hogwarts Legacy Armor: All Collection Outfits & Gear
- Hogwarts Legacy Spells: All Spells & How To Learn Them
- Hogwarts Legacy Demiguise Statues: The Man Behind The Moons
- Hogwarts Legacy Merlin Trials: How To Complete All Merlin Trials
For more useful and helpful Hogwarts Legacy guides, check out our Hogwarts Legacy Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets.