All Deliver Us Mars Achievements & Trophies – How to get all Achievements & Trophies in Deliver Us Mars including all collectibles, story related and secrets. The Achievements & Trophies are rewarded by simply play ing the game and exploring and are listed along with any helpful guides below.
Deliver Us Mars Achievements & Trophies
Since all of the Deliver Us Mars Achievements & Trophies are fixed, here is a list of the Achievements & Trophies we currently know of so far:
Achievements & Trophies List
These are 33 Achievements & Trophies to unlock in game and here is the full list.
- Better jot that down – Scanned your first object of interest.
- Take a look – Watched your first hologram.
- The beginning of a beautiful collection – Found your first comic.
- Reading is fundamental – Read your first AstroTalk.
- Chronicler – Scanned all objects of interest.
- Cinephile – Watched all holograms.
- Pannapictagraphist – Collected all comics.
- Peruser – Read all AstroTalks.
- Piecing the story together – Completed your first story profile.
- As the story unfolds… – Completed four story profiles.
- Curiosity didn’t kill the Kat – Completed all eight story profiles.
- Their batteries were low and it got dark – Found all NASA rovers on the Red Planet!
- Home Is… – Witnessed your father leaving without you.
- Who waits five minutes, seriously? – Play the waiting game with Ryan.
- Moonbear – Safely launched Zephyr-III. Mission Opera is a go!
- Stellar extra-vehicular activities score – Detached the thruster and made it back within 3 minutes and 35 seconds after egressing the airlock.
- Getting the hang of it – Climb your first wall.
- Want to Go to Space? – Travelled space and time to get to your destination.
- On the Precipice – Took control of ARK Labos and reached the Martian surface. Alone.
- Kats always land on their feet – Reached the elevator below in Herschel within 2 minutes after surveying the quarry
- A Nice Place to Live – Acquired a rover and new insights into your father.
- The Gang – Someone has hidden a very important and personal memento inside his cell.
- The Dream for These Folks – Discovered the vital technology inside ARK Habitas and Mission Opera’s secret objective.
- Quick like a Kat – Traversed the icy plains and enter Odum within 3 minutes and 15 seconds after surveying the base.
- Not the Rabbits, Not the Bees – Learned the discouraging truth about Odum’s sign of life and your father’s deepest flaws.
- When ACE met AYLA – Robots can love too.
- Like Animals – Uncovered Outward’s gruesome fate and saw your only means of returning home dissipate.
- Shai-Hulud? – Over here sand blows, over there sand blows.
- Desperate Times – Reconnected the ARKs, found your father’s final message, and abandoned Mission Opera to find him.
- Simulacrum – Someone should really fix that speaker.
- Kat-like reflexes – Made it through the Tesla Chambers without taking damage.
- Wants and Needs – Located the Unison settlement and your father, opposed his true intentions, and captured ARK Vita.
- Delivered Us Mars – Took your father and the ARKs back home.