All 4 Dragon Locations Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
How you find all 4 dragons in The Legend of Zelda Tears of The Kingdom. The Fire Dragon, Frost, Lightning and Light Dragons are found flying around the map and are needed for farming unique upgrade items. Scales, claw fragments, and horn fragments take around 10 real minutes before you are able to get another one from the same dragon.
Dragon Locations Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
The paths the dragons take across the map, the darker colours are the dragon in the depths. The Light dragon does not go into the depths.
Dragons in the game have undergone significant changes that affect their behavior and player interactions. Here’s an overview of the updated mechanics:
- Continuous Move Cycle: Resting at a campfire no longer affects the positions of dragons. They now follow a continuous movement cycle independent of in-game time. As a result, farming their spawn points is no longer possible since they no longer despawn.
- Riding Dragons: A notable addition is the ability to ride on top of dragons. However, riding them requires specific gear depending on the dragon type. Flameguard is necessary to approach fire dragons, while frost resistance is needed for ice dragons. These gear elements ensure your safety near these dragons.
- Dragon Backs and Spike Fragments: The backs of all dragons feature spikes that grow spike fragments at their base. Walking along the dragon’s back allows you to collect these fragments. Keep an eye out for them as you traverse the dragon’s spine.
- Obtaining Dragon Scales: Walking on the back of a dragon presents an opportunity to acquire its scales using your sword. By carefully striking the dragon’s scale, you can dislodge it and collect it while remaining on top of the dragon. Exercise caution during this process.
- Fragment Collection Cooldown: It takes approximately 10 real minutes before you can acquire another scale, claw fragment, or horn fragment from the same dragon. To determine the cooldown status, observe the dragon’s horns and spikes, which will light up again once the collection cooldown has passed.
These changes in dragon mechanics provide new opportunities for interaction and acquisition of valuable dragon materials. Explore these mechanics carefully and make the most of your encounters with these majestic creatures.
- All 133 Armors Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Tingle Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Charged Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Rubber Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Miner Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Climbing Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Zora Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Where To Farm Bomb Flowers Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Desert Voe Armor Set Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
- Yiga Armor Location Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
For more useful and helpful guides, check out our Legend of Zelda Tears of The Kingdom Wiki where all of our guides and lists are found. Every guide has a link to video walkthroughs to help you discover everything in the game and get 100% completion including all story achievements/trophies, collectibles and secrets. Visit our YouTube channel for more guides.